• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

http://www.serenesforest.net/fe8/location.html

Just got the Berserk and Sleep staves. (FE8)

They are quite a feat to get in this game. You have to get them to break their Mend staves to have the Sleep and Berserk as spoils. Not only are they great in the museum, but they make Lagdou Floor 10 alot easier. Berserk is going to Selena. :D:

Sleep will go to Lute. :^_^: They make them hard to get in this game due to the fact of the CC and getting unl;imited uses out of them after getting another Hammerine from Lyon, or monster egg glitching to repair them. Had Ephraim fight Vigarde and he says "Why did you kill my father?" Vuigarde: ..... Ephraim: Not a man of words very well then. It's also cool if you have Joshua(Calliah's former friend) fight him as well as Cormag/Eirika battle Valter. At least I'm having fun with it this time! ^^

http://www.serenesforest.net/fe8/location.html

Just got the Berserk and Sleep staves. (FE8)

They are quite a feat to get in this game. You have to get them to break their Mend staves to have the Sleep and Berserk as spoils. Not only are they great in the museum, but they make Lagdou Floor 10 alot easier. Berserk is going to Selena. :D:

Sleep will go to Lute. :^_^: They make them hard to get in this game due to the fact of the CC and getting unl;imited uses out of them after getting another Hammerine from Lyon, or monster egg glitching to repair them. Had Ephraim fight Vigarde and he says "Why did you kill my father?" Vuigarde: ..... Ephraim: Not a man of words very well then. It's also cool if you have Joshua(Calliah's former friend) fight him as well as Cormag/Eirika battle Valter. At least I'm having fun with it this time! ^^

I'm glad you're having fun.. =3

Also, if you haven't already, you should check out my LP in my signature of FE8 :P

I also really like my sig picture...

Makes me smile looking at it... =3

Edited by Mark(J)

I'm glad you're having fun.. =3

Also, if you haven't already, you should check out my LP in my signature of FE8 :P

*Giggle*

I suppose that I will have a look at it sometime. :^_^:

*Giggle*

I suppose that I will have a look at it sometime. :^_^:

hehe at the very least, you should at least watch the demo video.

It's only 2 mins long, but then again, the prologue one is only 10 mins, so meh :P

Edited by Mark(J)

It gives the impression that you are annoyed by something, or that you are copying ice

what is this

Why the fuck am I still tired. It's past lunch and I could sleep in a standing position nontheless

go back to sleep then

what is this

go back to sleep then

Not sure if I remembered his user name correctly, I meant the guy who likes to write "..." all the time

Meh, I slept the whole morning, I can't just sleep the whole day

Not sure if I remembered his user name correctly, I meant the guy who likes to write "..." all the time

Meh, I slept the whole morning, I can't just sleep the whole day

Iceflare, and your point being

Breezy is the one who started the entire "..." thing

then drink caffeine or something that keeps you awake

doesn't stop people from quoting him

Block quotes; it's what I do now.

It's not like you need quotes to understand what they are saying fully, and you still get notifications about someone quoting you, if you don't have them on ignore anyway.