• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Man, it wasn't seen as a hellspawn, and ya'll had nothing on early LOAF as far as thread explosion went. We were the trigger for the creation of the RP section because people didn't want us taking up all the space in Creative anymore, if I remember right (or maybe Written Works). I know I, at least, kind of looked at TWFOF a little detached amusement. It was not altogether unlike a window to the past.

I certainly was being an idiot on it, though.

Anon go die

ZGlkcKs.gif

Man, it wasn't seen as a hellspawn, and ya'll had nothing on early LOAF as far as thread explosion went. We were the trigger for the creation of the RP section because people didn't want us taking up all the space in Creative anymore, if I remember right (or maybe Written Works). I know I, at least, kind of looked at TWFOF a little detached amusement. It was not altogether unlike a window to the past.

I suppose. I just heard a couple of comments from other SF users--both inside and outside the thread--saying how appalling it was. Guess I got sucked up in the whole "the vocal minority," or whatever it's known as. I can safely say I wasn't happy with last few moments of it, though

I should get back into roleplaying, really. It'll give me more motivation to pick up writing again

Edited by DodgeDusk

I suppose. I just heard a couple of comments from other SF users--both inside and outside the thread--saying how appalling it was. Guess I got sucked up in the whole "the vocal minority," or whatever it's known as. I can safely say I wasn't happy with last few moments of it, though

I should get back into roleplaying, really--it'll give me more motivation to pick up writing again

What Dusk said is mostly true

And this part.

I should get back into roleplaying, really. It'll give me more motivation to pick up writing again

It did get bad, let's face it. I even left. You know...because reasons I'm not comfortable mentioning. Ever.

It can be fun. I actually had an idea for one, but I didn't know if anyone would care.

I might join in on a potential RP thing if enough people here do.

My first forum experience were on RP forums (one of them which was created by my bro around a story idea he had) and it was really fun while it lasted.

My first forum experience were on RP forums (one of them which was created by my bro around a story idea he had) and it was really fun while it lasted.

Hm...maybe there would be interest if I started mine...

Really? Interesting to know. I never joined a forum dedicated to roleplaying, but I do dapple in the sub sections.

I dunno

Maybe ruin my perfect write out of the RP

I'm still mad at you for that :C

If I knew you were doing something for it, I wouldn't have done anything <_<

I do have an idea for a RP (been in my notes for a while), but I need to learn how to create maps. And truthfully, I can't be bothered to put in the effort :c

If I knew you were doing something for it, I wouldn't have done anything <_<

I do have an idea for a RP (been in my notes for a while), but I need to learn how to create maps. And truthfully, I can't be bothered to put in the effort :c

You could have liked.

Asked me

I said I was gonna use the letter for something

But you were an idiot and ruined it for me

FE

Maps created from FE tilesets. Though I have seen some RPs use another program. No idea what it's called, though

Wouldn't something such as that only be necessary in a statistics based roleplay? I've also tried tileset maps, but I didn't end up succeeding.

Wouldn't something such as that only be necessary in a statistics based roleplay? I've also tried tileset maps, but I didn't end up succeeding.

That is what I was going to do if I ever went through with it