Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

You can avoid the inanimate object page.

Some ships make sense.

But some are just wth.

I'd be interested if there a short explanation or troll story for every ship, since tat would make it truly funny. Like this, it is just a list with random Pokemons and pokemon characters in it. Seriously, Jessie x James x Pikachu? Wtf?

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

I'm mostly just relaxing on the couch trying to elevate them, and they feel somewhat better, but this certainly isn't helpful for the next three days of work until my next day off, especially since I'm so exhausted from the past days. FML.

I believe I must now get back to FE6 and POKEMON breeding. Will check in again later (where are you Lux???)!

I'd be interested if there a short explanation or troll story for every ship, since tat would make it truly funny. Like this, it is just a list with random Pokemons and pokemon characters in it. Seriously, Jessie x James x Pikachu? Wtf?

*Randomly picks one*

AdvanceAzaleeShipping - Serena (XY) & Max

Okay then.

Edit: Not really.

Most are random and the ones with high popularity chances (ie Kalos) were polled.

Edited by Sylveon Lord

I'm mostly just relaxing on the couch trying to elevate them, and they feel somewhat better, but this certainly isn't helpful for the next three days of work until my next day off, especially since I'm so exhausted from the past days. FML.

I believe I must now get back to FE6 and POKEMON breeding. Will check in again later (where are you Lux???)!

I see. Relaxing is good, let's hope your smashed feet recover before you have to go back to work...

Good luck and have fun with that, just consider me a stopgap for the time being.

Edited by Soledai

EliteEyeWearShipping - Lorelei, Malva & Shauntal

Lol.

Well, good luck with that Glac.I'll be going too, since my internet is just one big 'fuck you' today.It is 1 am anyways, so...night thread

My god, sleep more, bud.

Night.

HYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYPE!

Edited by shinpichu

Yeah, I'm about to depart too...

Too slow for me. SF pull it together, you so slow.

Ikr.

C'mon Hungrybox.....

The only professional match I have embedded in my brain.

Was him getting defeated by a Young Link player who did almost nothing but spam bombs.