Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

You know the only thing I didn't like about F/Z Gil?

His casual outfit, those pants >_<''...

F/SN and UBW Gil really improved his wardrobe.

true

Gil is such a badass (even if he's with the bad guy). Gate of Babylon is awesome in F/Z

Haaaaaaaallooooooo threaaadddddd~!

Hello Silva ^^

silvah why didn'y you change theme to match smash hype yet >:[

You didn't change your theme either

Edited by LuxSpes

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

I'd like to think I'm a little mix of both

I'm a bit of both too...

I feel like I have an odd remedy for it...

true

Gil is such a badass (even if he's with the bad guy)

Ikr?Gil too stronk

Man though, in the UBW movie he was a villian, out and out... if you see the movie, you'll know what I mean.

Edited by Soledai

Because I'm going with these crusaders theme till the end ( ᐛ )7

also you should all play fe4 and read fujimori nut's manga adaptation of it ( ᐛ )

I salute this Ton!

Yes, you all should go play FE4 and read Fujimori Nu's Manga... now that I'm back on the proper laptop, I can too now.

I'm a bit of both too...

I'd say I myself am an introvert with extroverted tendencies. I do like it to a certain extent when I go out with friends, but if more than 10 people are around me, I get easily annoyed.

I'd say I myself am an introvert with extroverted tendencies. I do like it to a certain extent when I go out with friends, but if more than 10 people are around me, I get easily annoyed.

Agreed.

Large groups aren't my thing at all.

I'm a bit of both too...

I feel like I have an odd remedy

Ikr?Gil too stronk

Man though, in the UBW movie he was a villian, out and out... if you see the movie, you'll know what I mean.

I remember reading somewhere that the author stated that Gil could have finished the 4th Holy Grail War on the first night all by himself and I can definitely believe that.

I had the feeling F/SN and other things related would make him seem more villainous. His morality is more ambiguous in F/Z.

Everyone is a mix of both, actually. There is no one who is a complee introvert, nor anyone who is completely extroverted. I once did a test or something, and I got 80% introverted, so I'm around 20% extroverted if the test is believable.

Tendencies then describe how you act in your "non-natural" ambiente as far as I know. Meaning if an introvert, meaning someone who prefers being alone, can actually be somewhat comfortable as well when begin among people. In case you do prefer being among people, but often feel as if you are at the wrong place, it hints at what I mentioned.

Hmmm... seems about right

Gonna do it!

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYY SILVER!

Damn... I did it.

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYY SOL!

I did it too. :3

silvah why didn'y you change theme to match smash hype yet >:[

Because I actually stick to my theme each month, regardless of what's going on. :P

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Silva-sempai

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Shadow-kun!

true

Gil is such a badass (even if he's with the bad guy). Gate of Babylon is awesome in F/Z

Hello Silva ^^

You didn't change your theme either

Hallo Lux! :D

Because I'm going with these crusaders theme till the end ( ᐛ )7

also you should all play fe4 and read fujimori nut's manga adaptation of it ( ᐛ )

I have played FE4, enjoyed it immensely, but prefer the mitsuki oosawa manga adaptation overall. Too bad the translation team is dead... :<

Everyone is a mix of both, actually. There is no one who is a complee introvert, nor anyone who is completely extroverted. I once did a test or something, and I got 80% introverted, so I'm around 20% extroverted if the test is believable.

I once got 100% introvert, I think on the myer-briggs test

But I know I'm not 100% introverted~

Edited by Freohr Datia

Hmmm... seems about right

Agreed.

Large groups aren't my thing at all.

Human psychology is actually quite interesting, isn't it? Aristotle called us "zoon politicon", yet a lot of us dislike being among other people. And being introverted or extroverted is just a smal fraction of what makes up our thought patterns. I'm generally a distracted guy, and live in my own little world most of the time, but due to that, I like exploring my own psyche in depth. Psychology might be a third subject to take up during college for me, it would certainly be worth it

I once got 100% introvert, I think on the myer-briggs test

But I know I'm not 100% introverted~

That's not even possible, lol.

Not even the biggest neet on the world is 100 % introverted. About 95 is the max. Cool test though xD

Because I actually stick to my theme each month, regardless of what's going on. :P

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Shadow-kun!

Hallo Lux! :D

I have played FE4, enjoyed it immensely, but prefer the mitsuki oosawa manga adaptation overall. Too bad the translation team is dead... :<

How are you doing?

I was noticed yes :D i-i mean...

Now, now tsundere-kun

I remember reading somewhere that the author stated that Gil could have finished the 4th Holy Grail War on the first night all by himself and I can definitely believe that.

I had the feeling F/SN and other things related would make him seem more villainous. His morality is more ambiguous in F/Z.

He really could've, but you know how he is...

HOW ARE YOU?

:>

I remember those days... good times, good times

He really could've, but you know how he is...

HOW ARE YOU?

:>

I remember those days... good times, good times

He can't go all out against dogs. Only the worthy can behold his true might