• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Wow...so these are the finalists for a potato chip contest that Lays has been doing.

byff5ujhkhgzv60f6vyv.jpg

I'm putting my money on Bacon Mac & Cheese.

You are not my planned salvation >:

too bad

fite me

Wow...so these are the finalists for a potato chip contest that Lays has been doing.

byff5ujhkhgzv60f6vyv.jpg

I'm putting my money on Bacon Mac & Cheese.

hnnnnnnnnnnnng mac & cheese chips

D'aww, christmas needs snow though :3

As long as the snow isn't dirty, and pure white, I am always reminded of my childhood, where I used to jump in everyday, playing without a single care in the world.

Hail is rather seldom here, and I'm not fond of it. Snow has much more dignity and grace when falling down[/s[ is much more beautiful

Indeed. He easily loses his temperamnet, but he is still an enjoyable guy

D'aww, christmas needs snow though :3

As long as the snow isn't dirty, and pure white, I am always reminded of my childhood, where I used to jump in everyday, playing without a single care in the world.

Hail is rather seldom here, and I'm not fond of it. Snow has much more dignity and grace when falling down[/s[ is much more beautiful

Yeah, don't care much for hail either, but again, it's mostly the hilarious factor of it falling in the desert. Specially when it happens in July, since that means it's also falling in Summer.

Yeah, don't care much for hail either, but again, it's mostly the hilarious factor of it falling in the desert. Specially when it happens in July, since that means it's also falling in Summer.

That is indeed quite ridiculous. Must be entertaining to watch

wth.

And cappuccino because Italy :/

Cappuccino should win by default

Cappuccino does not sound that appetizing. But when you compare it to Lays OTHER specialty flavors...it's definitely better than their Sriracha, Chicken & Waffles, and Garlic Bread flavors.

Still, Bacon Mac & Cheese should win. No doubt.

Making money sounds pretty good. Wish I had a job <_<

I've only been working for a month, so I still know how crappy it is to be without one. Just keep at it is all I can say, cuz it took me months to get one (though I admit I probably could've looked harder; even working at fast food joints still would've been a job at least).

Cappuccino does not sound that appetizing. But when you compare it to Lays OTHER specialty flavors...it's definitely better than their Sriracha, Chicken & Waffles, and Garlic Bread flavors.

Still, Bacon Mac & Cheese should win. No doubt.

I personally don't like Bacon, but it does sound like the most normal choice, yeah

Something for cool people only?

I understand.

You are too kewl for it, Soledai

Edited by Mayora

I've only been working for a month, so I still know how crappy it is to be without one. Just keep at it is all I can say, cuz it took me months to get one (though I admit I probably could've looked harder; even working at fast food joints still would've been a job at least).

Judging from the sounds of it, you have the type of job I wanted