• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Well isn't this just fucking peachy.

So the company I intern at has an "executive speaker" series where various executives come and talk to the interns to give stuff like career advice. I was going with two other interns. We showed up a bit late, but we figured that wouldn't be a problem since the last two of these they did started like 15 minutes late.

Well, we get there and find out that not only did they start on time, but they weren't letting people come in late. After that, we decided it wasn't worth sticking around. So I drop the othet two off at their apartment and head home.

When I gets there, I see that both my parents are gone and the house is locked. I go up and put my key in the door and find out it doesn't fucking work anymore. I twisted the key so goddamn hard I feel like I blistered my thumb, but no dice. We've been having issues opening this door, but this is the first time that it just wouldn't open.

I walk around to the backyard, which is muddy because we haven't laid down sod over the whole yard yet and it just rained. There's a sliding door there, but it's locked and doesn't have a way to unlock it from the outside. I go around to the door to our garage, but it has a different lock that I don't have a key to(at least, not on hand). I call my Mom, but she says she can't get home for another 30 minutes.

So here I am, locked outside my own goddamn house. And with only 3 hours of sleep to boot.

Yay.

Edited by shinpichu

So the company I intern at has an "executive speaker" series where various executives come and talk to the interns to give stuff like career advice. I was going with two other interns. We showed up a bit late, but we figured that wouldn't be a problem since the last two of these they did started like 15 minutes late.

Well, we get there and find out that not only did they start on time, but they weren't letting people come in late. After that, we decided it wasn't worth sticking around. So I drop the othet two off at their apartment and head home.

When I gets there, I see that both my parents are gone and the house is locked. I go up and put my key in the door and find out it doesn't fucking work anymore. I twisted the key so goddamn hard I feel like I blistered my thumb, but no dice. We've been having issues opening this door, but this is the first time that it just wouldn't open.

I walk around to the backyard, which is muddy because we haven't laid down sod over the whole yard yet and it just rained. There's a sliding door there, but it's locked and doesn't have a way to unlock it from the outside. I go around to the door to our garage, but it has a different lock that I don't have a key to(at least, not on hand). I call my Mom, but she says she can't get home for another 30 minutes.

So here I am, locked outside my own goddamn house. And with only 3 hours of sleep to boot.

Yay.

That sucks bro, really.

*hugs you*

Yay.

I've been locked out for forgetting a key before, but I've never had a problem like that.

That sucks, especially if it's cold.

That sucks, Shin. A lot. Sorry man

b-but then I would lose 99% man and just be 1% cat

that's a sad life ya know

100% Kitty!

Oh. I thought there was such a thing as a pillow that is always cold.

If there was a pillow there did that... Can you buy/invent me one?

^^^^^^^^^^^

I act more like a boy, but everyone insists I should dress up and look nice like a stupid idiotic girl who thinks about nothing but the way she looks.

But if I was a boy, people would expect me to be obsessed with sports or something, which I don't care for.

So I want to be genderless.

While I get the Idea (I have nearly none of the main characteristics that are considered "manly"), I always was too stupid to think about me as something else than male.

I just think it shouldn't be that much of an issue. Gender is but a small part of who ywe are, with our origins, our experiences and everything that makes what we are.

I feels this is a pragmatic option, but that the problem isn't genders, but people's prejudices.

I saw Arthur earlier posting :J earlier

I was happy. That and it's the superior face

*mumbles*

I know, I felt betrayed and destroyed

It seems I'm descending the path of evil.

Soon, I'll start pursuing people with an ice pick.

I've been locked out for forgetting a key before, but I've never had a problem like that.

That sucks, especially if it's cold.

It's not so bad right now. It's 77 F outside, which is nice compared to the triple digit heat we've been having recently. Plus it seems like there aren't any bugs around, or at least less than usual for our neighborhood.

It's not so bad right now. It's 77 F outside, which is nice compared to the triple digit heat we've been having recently. Plus it seems like there aren't any bugs around, or at least less than usual for our neighborhood.

Well, at least isn't worst case scenario.

Do you have a phone to contact professionals?

...kitty pls XDDD

ohoho :{J

what a misfortunate situation :c
I'm not sure what else to say about it

100% Kitty!

100% Tiger for now :J

It seems I'm descending the path of evil.

Soon, I'll start pursuing people with an ice pick.

I don't think it's the path of evil .. well hopefully it isn't.

Pursuing people with an icicle won't happen though, no worries