• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

I updated YNKWTTCD.

And contemplating uploading the Madchen and Parry drabble I wrote to my account, rather than just having it stay in Drabble tag.

I don't think abbreviations are supposed to be this long

Bad Soledai, the dead don't wake up until Nov 2.

Oops, I forgot, I got impatient...

Heh, do I know this fgt, is she funny?

I updated YNKWTTCD.

And contemplating uploading the Madchen and Parry drabble I wrote to my account, rather than just having it stay in Drabble tag.

I see...

Who is Parry?

Edited by Soledai

Oops, I forgot, I got impatient...

Heh, do I know this fgt, is she funny?

I see...

Who is Parry?

The kid of a DQ hero, I'm not sure of which one though. 5 perhaps?

^Keep up the good work Shadow. Which FF would actually be your favorite so far?

You might want to make a thread about gaming music Breezy, that'd ease your search for good tracks.

As for art, there is the fanart thread. Find a picture for the above user, and request Yukari

Edited by Mayora

You might want to make a thread about gaming music Breezy, that'd ease your search for good tracks.

As for art, there is the fanart thread. Find a picture for the above user, and request Yukari

@1: Well I'm aware but that takes much more effort than forcing people here to do it

@2 But finding fanart for me is bad enough, why the fuck would I do it for someone else?

@1: Well I'm aware but that takes much more effort than forcing people here to do it

@2 But finding fanart for me is bad enough, why the fuck would I do it for someone else?

Meh, in a thread dedicated to gaming music it would take less effort. Unless making a thread alone is already too much of a bother for you.

And well, the last post there gave several options, at least one should be easy to find. Also, it is a good trade place since different people know different sites. It shouldn't take you too long to find something, and you'll get a picture you wouldn't have gotten yourself in return. Doesn't sound so bad

hi sol

sorry for dozing off on you last night

Hey Kim, how are you?

It's fine, you did say it you were about to go to sleep so, that's okay.

This sounds vaguely familiar...

Good to hear, Kitty.

I'm fine, I entertained a thought where I was a bad person in a dystopian setting.

Automatically thought of Swan Song all of a sudden.

Oh btw, what was that one game you recommended to me when there was a call with Bal in it? o:

Automatically thought of Swan Song all of a sudden.

Oh btw, what was that one game you recommended to me when there was a call with Bal in it? o:

That is correct, that was my inspiration. I was real bad... >_<"

Ever 17. I think most people who read it will agree that it is one of the best VNs.

Meh, in a thread dedicated to gaming music it would take less effort. Unless making a thread alone is already too much of a bother for you.

And well, the last post there gave several options, at least one should be easy to find. Also, it is a good trade place since different people know different sites. It shouldn't take you too long to find something, and you'll get a picture you wouldn't have gotten yourself in return. Doesn't sound so bad

But effort