Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

I don't know, I just thought that was the dialect of the time. I apologize that you had such trouble with it, but your translation is much appreciated.

You know what I feel right now? Full. I just had dinner, it was tasty.

Eh, no need to apologize at all. I didn't mean it like that, I did this since I wanted to, I was just complaining about the guy who made it, since there is no point to making things look more complex than they are. My English knowledge is limited, due to not having it as a mother language, which is why I had to work around the fancy words, that's all there is to it.

And about the fancy language, philosophical works nowadays contain a just as complex way of writing, it is really just the style of the branch of philosophy.

Uh...Civilization 5: Shoshone! That's the closest I know.

Kiiiinda different, just kinda though.

Shounen would be an anime term, for fighting shows being published in the magazine Jump and the like. Although calling HxH is more of a stretch, it is rather a Seinen ( a work for 18+), while the Shounen demogrpahic includes teenagers more than adults

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Eh, no need to apologize at all. I didn't mean it like that, I did this since I wanted to, I was just complaining about the guy who made it, since there is no point to making things look more complex than they are. My English knowledge is limited, due to not having it as a mother language, which is why I had to work around the fancy words, that's all there is to it. And about the fancy language, philosophical works nowadays contain a just as complex way of writing, it is really just the style of the branch of philosophy.

Kiiiinda different, just kinda though. Shounen would be an anime term, for fighting shows being published in the magazine Jump and the like. Although calling HxH is more of a stretch, it is rather a Seinen ( a work for 18+), while the Shounen demogrpahic includes teenagers more than adults

I see. Your English is actually very good, I wouldn't have guessed it wasn't. But you're Italian, so I guess that would be sort of an oversight on my part...

Ah, I see. Foreign business terms, fair enough.

I'll share that sentiment for the most part, due to me being introverted. The scale of my dislike though is different while online than offline

I wouldn't say I hate people, I have an uncanny ability to not wish to speak to certain people at certain times for no particular reason. My brother calls it being 'a spaz,' but I wouldn't call myself an introvert, I rarely shut up.

I see.

*insert secret stuff we can't talk about here*

Let's talk about secret plots of secrecy!

Because of what happens in the world?

Killing, rape, more killing, genocide, child soldiers, religious fanaticism, dictators...

But isn't that unfair to all the police, doctors, preachers, humanitarians, philanthropists and such in the world? You can't judge a book by a fraction of it's pages, even of they have the largest font.

I see. Your English is actually very good, I wouldn't have guessed it wasn't. But you're Italian, so I guess that would be sort of an oversight on my part...

Ah, I see. Foreign business terms, fair enough.

It is adequate I suppose. At least it is enough to converse with you guys here. And while I can read more complex works in English, I'm not yet able to write in such a fancy manner myself, as often a word slips out of mind and the like. I do hope to perfectionate it with enough time however.

I was born in South Tyrol, to be exact. Which is a very useful place to live in, since you grow up learning both German and Italian. English I picked up in school and the internet then.

But isn't that unfair to all the police, doctors, preachers, humanitarians, philanthropists and such in the world? You can't judge a book by a fraction of it's pages, even of they have the largest font.

But I think the world is darker than a plain shade of gray.

Edited by Naughx

I wouldn't say I hate people, I have an uncanny ability to not wish to speak to certain people at certain times for no particular reason. My brother calls it being 'a spaz,' but I wouldn't call myself an introvert, I rarely shut up.

Let's talk about secret plots of secrecy!

With me it is really that I feel uncomfortable around people. Such might not seem so from my attitude here, but irl I dislike having to be around more than 5 or 6 people. It stresses me out very quickly, and I can only bear it if there are some close friends among the people. Hate is a strong word, but I can at least say that I prefer to be alone for the most part

Okay time for a TEST

How many people know where this is from?

I...I have no clue *ashamed*

I'm sorry mayora

I just wanted to LET IT OUT

[/more secret stuff]

What a meanie

It is adequate I suppose. At least it is enough to converse with you guys here. And while I can read more complex works in English, I'm not yet able to write in such a fancy manner myself, as often a word slips out of mind and the like. I do hope to perfectionate it with enough time however.I was born in South Tyrol, to be exact. Which is a very useful place to live in, since you grow up learning both German and Italian. English I picked up in school and the internet then.

Well, you know, Roger Ebert, a prominent movie critic, said he made his career from reading and writing despite not being a master of English grammar, or something like that. However, if I might offer a little help, the word you are looking for is 'perfect,' not perfectionate. I know it's stupid because it's spelled the same way as the adjective, but such is English.

I can imagine, I would quite like to be able to speak to languages, but alas, it is not so. Yet.

But I think the world is darker than a plain shade of gray.

Gray has infinitely many shades. As paint is added, the shade changes accordingly.