• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

It was a big quote, so I just deleted it.

Oh, since I figure you want a response my only response was "oh ok" but I figured that didn't need a post then I thought "wait john might want a response" so here you go~!

I wasn't aware I did anything to anger you enough to warrant being on your ignore....

Well whatever

I guess that's how friendship works

Hey can someone quote this for Poly

U-ummm... y-you guys know I have a hard time g-greeting people...

Which is why we're giving you advice? Relax, don't think of everything as criticism, it's just advice~ There's a difference!

John thought my avi is female.O.O

Honestly, i didn't take a good look. But i can see male now.

Oh, since I figure you want a response my only response was "oh ok" but I figured that didn't need a post then I thought "wait john might want a response" so here you go~!

*smiles slightly*

Silly dork.

Which is why we're giving you advice? Relax, don't think of everything as criticism, it's just advice~ There's a difference!

I'm sorryyyyyyyyyyyyyy

I'm not always "hi let me molest you mode"

i-i just have a hard time greeting people so i'm always super close with everyone...

*smiles slightly*

Silly dork.

no me

I'm sorryyyyyyyyyyyyyy

I'm not always "hi let me molest you mode"

i-i just have a hard time greeting people so i'm always super close with everyone...

You don't need to apologiiiiiiise it was an honest mistakes and mistakes are just fine. It probably didn't even do a lot of harm anyway~

Everybody makes mistakes which is why others are around to help them out, so it's perfectly acceptable to make mistakes. As long as you're willing to work on fixing them and accepting the help~!

Um..well now that I think about it. Yeah, you usually are the one who posts out wise words and such /o/

That would be nice to do if you could just walk out and be active; sadly, parents probably wouldn't allow it.

Coffee is somewhat okay, but then the bitter aftertaste is something I despise. Though I guess soda can work..maybe? idk

Well well.... I don't mind being the wise one.... Somewhat

Cause then, by extension, that would mean I'm the least fun :/

Huh, wouldn't allow it? What makes you say that?

Iced coffee is nice, when its done right. Now as for soda.... I doubt it. The carbonation would give you a stomach ache if you were that active. Other than that, its just running on sugar, which eventually crashes, and quick too

I'm not discouraging her Fiareohr

I'm just saying there are worse things

also I'm on only about 5 hours myself tbh

I've gotten 6 hours of sleep when I go to bed late since I wake at 5:30am to get ready for work before 7am.

I wasn't aware I did anything to anger you enough to warrant being on your ignore....

Well whatever

I guess that's how friendship works

quoted for Breezy.