• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

There's a avy I want to use... but Glace...

pms are scary .w.

Huh... well you could try to get used to PMs together... >_<"

Edited by Soledai

It's WALUIGI Time!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a9oVqRjUvqA

tbf i'm not trying to pick on you (boney) so much as i randomly click into this thread sometimes and read a page just to make sure everything's in order and then i follow a quote train back if something seems amiss (can't speak for the other guy)

yeah, that kind of conduct (@both if relevant) is something that you do in private, not on public chat forum serenes fucking forest dot net

tia

got it

I'm sure I'm not the only one who is bothered seeing that crap from either of you.

Just keep it in Skype and it will be fine.

yah yah sorry john i know it bothers you and i shouldn't have...i'm too used to seeing her in the chat i forgot .w.

yeah PMs are scary

that pm you sent me for my birthday gift last year was so lol.

Huh... well you could try to get used to PMs together... >_<"

...oh GOD that sounds frighteningly romantic .___.

well

I'm afraid that one day the topic will change to something really serious or awkward

and I won't know how to reply

then when I do, it's too late to say anything

so I can never talk to that person ever again

Edited by Kinumi

I wanna be the very best

like no one ever wa-

Kitty, me and my brother literally did this before I called you.

...oh GOD that sounds frighteningly romantic .___.

Heh heh.... Well, it's out there for you to try.

well

I'm afraid that one day the topic will change to something really serious or awkward

I fail to see why you woulnd't be able to talk to them again

But from the way you're describing it.

You basically don't want to get too close to others?

well

I think if the person in question just suddenly does an about face like that, and expects you to be 100% on top of things... that's not fair to you.

Doubly so if the person knows how you are with PMs and the like.

Sing this song?

Man, you should've called earlier so I could record it

Yeah, but we spoke it instead of sang it, it was like I say one line, he says the next and so on... it was just oddly fitting what we were reading.

>_<"

I fail to see why you woulnd't be able to talk to them again

But from the way you're describing it.

You basically don't want to get too close to others?

I think I'm overthinking things

pretty much

I think if the person in question just suddenly does an about face like that, and expects you to be 100% on top of things... that's not fair to you.

Doubly so if the person knows how you are with PMs and the like.

wow I never thought about it this way

you're right

I truly find the fear of PMs to be the most detrimental thing I've ever heard

Heh heh.... Well, it's out there for you to try.

nehh....like what if i pm her and she just doesn't want to have a pm conversation with me but replies to me out of politeness? like i could be irritating someone and not know it because they're too kind to make it clear .w. i'm afraid of that with like everyone...the same reason i never hug anyone first anymore

nehh....like what if i pm her and she just doesn't want to have a pm conversation with me but replies to me out of politeness? like i could be irritating someone and not know it because they're too kind to make it clear .w. i'm afraid of that with like everyone...the same reason i never hug anyone first anymore

I usually make sure if the other person really wants to, before I continue on... like for instance...

PM: Boney, I know you don't really like to PM, are you fine with talking to me like this, or should we find another way...? or something similar

you people

Hey Shadow, how goes?

Edited by Soledai

Mm..the nature of PMs nonetheless is one like a regular conversation, which are always bound to have its awkward moments and such.

Just simply letithappen and continue how you usually are able to? I'm not sure what else to say about it ono;;

Yeah, but we spoke it instead of sang it, it was like I say one line, he says the next and so on... it was just oddly fitting what we were reading.

>_<"

Pffft. At this point..yeah I wouldn't be surprised for you two to be doing that. uwu
Though the interrogations made me nervous at some points

That's your problem right there

EDIT: like Kitty said, you just power through it and see what happens. Things are only awkward once you make them so

if someone feels a discomfort, its up to them to make it clear that they don't want to talk, not you. Although not everyone will right out and say it, but there are signs. Everyone has them

And at the same time, its up to you to catch those hints that they show and then act/speak accordingly

You must exercise communication with the people you connect with. Ya know, give and receive?

Granted, its a bit more difficult when through a computer screen

but nonetheless, understanding the other person to the point where things just kinda go without saying is the point.

Basically, know the vibe

Edited by The King

Pffft. At this point..yeah I wouldn't be surprised for you two to be doing that. uwu

Though the interrogations made me nervous at some points

Heh, we sometimes do things like that. But it really has to be quite the occasion for it to happen

I could tell, I didn't want him to keep doing that, he just unconsciously does it.