• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

0.o

That part of the dream was actually quite tame, since it was just reading a book. Most of the time the dream segments make no sense to nothing but themselves, most of the time anyway.

That part of the dream was actually quite tame, since it was just reading a book. Most of the time the dream segments make no sense to nothing but themselves, most of the time anyway.

I could make an entire thread off my crazy dreams. They are just that weird.

Heh, my latest dream involved, well, at this point I don't remember most of it, but the last part of the dream was me reading a history book about an alien invasion.

Let me try and remember mine...

Uh... Kin and Koneko were dancers for this greasy bar in which a mafia related drop was about to take place... Kin had just finished her dance and Koneko was set to go in about 30 or so minutes. During that time, I was supposed to sneak in, off the guy who was being serviced by the dancing, confiscate the paraphernalia, and beat a hasty retreat...

During that time, Volke(yes FE) was going to infiltrate a merchant ship and steal all the documents related to the scummy deal, and this was the gameplay part of the dream, it was like Assassin's Creed, but without all the clunk that comes with AC... So like Tenchu

But, a situation arose, and the plan changed, the mafia drop was a sham, and the purpose of the meeting was to get all the black marketeers in one place, and nuke them all to hell, of course this was bad news, because Koneko was about to start dancing, I heard that a RPG was aimed at the bar, and I dashed in to get Koneko out(with Kin urging me as well), I think we got caught in the rubble from the blast... not too sure because I woke up around that point.

My dream overall, yeah.

Edited by Soledai

Let me try and remember mine...

Uh... Kin and Koneko were dancers for this greasy bar in which a mafia related drop was about to take place... Kin had just finished her dance and Koneko was set to go in about 30 or so minutes. During that time, I was supposed to sneak in, off the guy who was being serviced by the dancing, confiscate the paraphernalia, and beat a hasty retreat...

During that time, Volke(yes FE) was going to infiltrate a merchant ship and steal all the documents related to the scummy deal, and this was the gameplay part of the dream, it was like Assassin's Creed, but without all the clunk that comes with AC... So like Tenchu

But, a situation arose, and the plan changed, the mafia drop was a sham, and the purpose of the meeting was to get all the black marketeers in one place, and nuke them all to hell, of course this was bad news, because Koneko was about to start dancing, I heard that a RPG was aimed at the bar, and I dashed in to get Koneko out(with Kin urging me as well), I think we got caught in the rubble from the blast... not too sure because I woke up around that point.

My dream overall, yeah.

Seems legit here's mine

Basically IKE kidnapped me and took me to a western fire emblem land with wild horses and the entire cast of FE people were there and Hawkeye was turning hawks into chickens. I used a sword to beat Hawkeye but I was given Pent to magic tank for me

I then suddenly had many monez and bought all the cactuses who fought for me and I was suddenly an Assassin and beat everyone with 1% lethalites.

Then A weird western song started playing and A dog turned into beans. I don't know why....

Edited by WaluigiWeegee

I beat Pokemon Y. Got caught it the EXP share and it killed my experience. Seems good for speed runs though.

The EXP share is so broken in X/Y...

But without it, it's apparently one of the hardest main series Pokémon games.

So it all balances out, I guess.

Good afternoon

That's pretty late.

Please tell me you haven't been sitting on it since last fall

I have a tendency to float between games, I play for a while then OOH SHINY THING and play something else.

I have a tendency to float between games, I play for a while then OOH SHINY THING and play something else.

Probably something...forget it

As I like to call it, "Shiny Red Ball Effect"

When I get a new game, I play it nearly every time I have the occasion until I finish it.

Like I just completed Virtue's Last Reward 100% 30 mins ago

When I get a new game, I play it nearly every time I have the occasion until I finish it.

Like I just completed Virtue's Last Reward 100% 30 mins ago

I see.

Yeah,I am too easy to distract.

Also Diantha was surprisingly easy.

I guess I wasn't as underleveled as I thought.

I'm only good at MK DS.

I bought MK7 (along with Soul Hackers, M&L Dream Team and Tales of Xilia) and couldn't even get first place in all the races on 50CC. >_>

I can't even imagine how much I'll suck on 150CC

I also have MK DS, but haven't played it in a while.

Oh, well, I should go back to Nocturne now.