Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

I see, you really have a knack for this, it seems. Good luck with that puzzle

[spoiler=999 spoilers maybe idkkkk]so I got to the place with the 9's. but when they left, there was this knocking ;;;;;
does that mean..wait. Clover mentioned that Snake had a fake arm. The one body in the shower room showed the bone.
THAT WASN'T SNAKE AT ALL. And if that's correct that means there was actually someone else on the ship with them and they did the whole doohickey with the reds. And then someone must have mistook him for Snake and then killed him. Though..wait. That wouldn't make sense either cause that would mean someone did the effort to look exactly like Snake. ... or. They couldn't recognize the face! IT WAS ACE YEP ACE YOU SUSPICIOUS BUB. I have solved the murder //shot Probably not but theories are fun.

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

[spoiler=999 spoilers maybe idkkkk]so I got to the place with the 9's. but when they left, there was this knocking ;;;;;

does that mean..wait. Clover mentioned that Snake had a fake arm. The one body in the shower room showed the bone.

THAT WASN'T SNAKE AT ALL. And if that's correct that means there was actually someone else on the ship with them and they did the whole doohickey with the reds. And then someone must have mistook him for Snake and then killed him. Though..wait. That wouldn't make sense either cause that would mean someone did the effort to look exactly like Snake. ... or. They couldn't recognize the face! IT WAS ACE YEP ACE YOU SUSPICIOUS BUB. I have solved the murder //shot Probably not but theories are fun.

Very impressive Kitty, you have fantastic attention to detail, but now that you got the coffin ending, I think you already know what to do next.

But man, you're there already... you work fast.

These theories are all born from your mind, and not aided by guides or anything of the sort?

Very impressive Kitty, you have fantastic attention to detail, but now that you got the coffin ending, I think you already know what to do next.

But man, you're there already... you work fast.

These theories are all born from your mind, and not aided by guides or anything of the sort?

I'm at the point where you go try to find Clover, Seven and Lotus. o7

I would probably have to thank my friends about the theories, since they've been asking stuff like

'hey kitty, what stood out to you about so and so' or 'does anything seem odd to you about a certain situation'

it's probably cheating for them to be doing so but I hope to find out more.

though the only reason for this path was to see the 9th man and then to be with santa for the rest of the time //shot

Edited by Koneko

I all right and am settling in from class. Tho I have an exam this coming Wednesday, along with the next coming one.

As for you guys?

Not too bad, we just talked about odd dreams and Visual Novels...

Other than that, it's been a pretty slow day.

Edited by Soledai

I'm at the point where you go try to find Clover, Seven and Lotus. o7

I would probably have to thank my friends about the theories, since they've been asking stuff like

'hey kitty, what stood out to you about so and so' or 'does anything seem odd to you about a certain situation'

it's probably cheating for them to be doing so but I hope to find out more.

though the only reason for this path was to see the 9th man and then to be with santa for the rest of the time //shot

I see, well you couldn't really come to me for theories since I know the whole story, I might've spoiled something for you... well as long as they don't drop anything vital and just leave it cryptic, it's fine... it's up to you to discern it, after all... unless it was blatant info dumping, then it's cheating.

Such a shame the writer is having trouble convincing the investors for funding for the next installment. ;-;

I heard about this and was very disheartened.

I don't see how the investors think this wouldn't be a good idea...

$$$$$$$$$$$??

That's why it's confusing.

They should know the popularity(?) of these novels, unless they were being complete imbeciles like SE and crapcom, they shouldn't try to worry about selling "certain game" numbers.

Edited by Soledai

There's a 3rd installment to the series? Ehhh..stupid investors for not supporting such a game.
Is the series not popular enough or..?

I see, well you couldn't really come to me for theories since I know the whole story, I might've spoiled something for you... well as long as they don't drop anything vital and just leave it cryptic, it's fine... it's up to you to discern it, after all... unless it was blatant info dumping, then it's cheating.

uh..the only thing I remember when I proclaimed about Ace being evil was 'well he's important, but so are some of the others' ? idk. though now clover's death is making me too sad to play.

There's a 3rd installment to the series? Ehhh..stupid investors for not supporting such a game.

Is the series not popular enough or..?

uh..the only thing I remember when I proclaimed about Ace being evil was 'well he's important, but so are some of the others' ? idk. though now clover's death is making me too sad to play.

Supposed to be, but you know the story...

I forget, how did Clover... uh, die?

Oi..

Nanidayo, omae?

Edited by Soledai