Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

My youngest brother has been playing shooters and GTA since he was... 6? Pretty crazy

but the way everyone play gta is very child friendly

But you can't even drive yet

DON'T PUT SALT ON THE WOUND

i need to see if i do something about this once my classes for this semester end *~*

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

This reminds me of the Chrono Cross things, the west loved it, while Japan hated it... very strange

Really? Never had the impression the west liked it... or at least, that much big of a gap to the Japanese's opinion of the game.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

The thing is, the Zero Escape games are way more popular in the west, and the investors were hung up about its shakier performance in Japan, from what I remember reading.

...which is hella retarded, in my opinion.

I suppose that's fair... whether or not it's intelligent is another thing(meaning I agree with you there)... but fair

This reminds me of the Chrono Cross things, the west loved it, while Japan hated it... very strange

Saved by the development though. That's why Japan gets nearly everything.

Really? Never had the impression the west liked it... or at least, that much big of a gap to the Japanese's opinion of the game.

It was probably marginal, don't quote me on that, or enough for it to be a noticable difference.

The thing is, the Zero Escape games are way more popular in the west, and the investors were hung up about its shakier performance in Japan, from what I remember reading.

...which is hella retarded, in my opinion.

If the international audience is really good, would it not matter? I mean it is a lot of money either way o -o

I didn't know Kitty was playing 999 (aren't you a bit young to be playing a M rated game?)

I didn't know it was M-rated till I saw the bloodbath I swear ;A:

Very good, but humor me for a sec... which one was it?

when you finish the game, I'm curious about which songs in the game you liked?

The other two guys are... well, I think you find out about them later

it was right, left, right, left, right, left. 'truth had gone = right then left.

though it'll probably be a while till I gather the courage to play again for the axe ending. it still sounds scary ;n;

but alrighty then, if you say so. meanwhile this face is preventing me from wanting to click again crai

cea6040333.png

it was right, left, right, left, right, left. 'truth had gone = right then left.

though it'll probably be a while till I gather the courage to play again for the axe ending. it still sounds scary ;n;

but alrighty then, if you say so. meanwhile this face is preventing me from wanting to click again crai

cea6040333.png

I see, I thought that was it.

Want me to show you a pic of something during said end, it's safe.

Heh, I like that face, it really fit his occupation.

I see, I thought that was it.

Want me to show you a pic of something during said end, it's safe.

Heh, I like that face, it really fit his occupation.

As long it won't spoil anything, I'm fine with a pic of it.

The face is just downright creepy and it's probably going to give me nightmares tonight

As long it won't spoil anything, I'm fine with a pic of it.

The face is just downright creepy and it's probably going to give me nightmares tonight

Actually, it will... so nvm.

Ace's face is that creepy to you?

Very good, but humor me for a sec... which one was it?

when you finish the game, I'm curious about which songs in the game you liked?

The other two guys are... well, I think you find out about them later

This was my favorite track in 999

From what I know, the only things Kitty doesn't tolerate in M games, are bloodbaths, and massacres... as far as mentioned things go

And those 2 are not present at all in 999 /sarcasm

If the international audience is really good, would it not matter? I mean it is a lot of money either way o -o

I didn't know it was M-rated till I saw the bloodbath I swear ;A:

cea6040333.png

Well, the description can be quite graphic, but they don't show too much of the actual gross stuff. As far as game goes, I wouldn't say it's really gruesome.

The game was a hit in the states. Apparently it sold out quickly both in retail and online. It really seems like the publishers are only thinking about the Japanese sales, which is pretty dumb.