• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Ohio weather continues to suck. And I'm still thinking about Lancelock Eliwood.

That blows. We've had it pretty bad here in Wales, and it's said that a hurricane is due over, which isn't fun in the slightest. And lrn2hack and make it so!

That blows. We've had it pretty bad here in Wales, and it's said that a hurricane is due over, which isn't fun in the slightest. And lrn2hack and make it so!

I lack computer access at the moment and will try when I do (in other words: tomarrow)

Sounds like a plan

I hope it works because I'm probably going to suck.

If all goes well I will post screenshots and maybe try FE6 withFE7 inheritance. Which pairs do you think I should use if I do do that, and do you think I should the FE4 formula or the FE13 one?

I hope it works because I'm probably going to suck.

If all goes well I will post screenshots and maybe try FE6 withFE7 inheritance. Which pairs do you think I should use if I do do that, and do you think I should the FE4 formula or the FE13 one?

Don't degrade yourself so :c

FE13 I reckon. Also obligatory WilxRebecca and KentxLyn

Don't degrade yourself so :c

FE13 I reckon. Also obligatory WilxRebecca and KentxLyn

There's no child for Kent/Lyn. Wil!Wolt is pretty good, not as good as Sain, but better than Lowen. Lowen!Wolt Sucks.

Lyn is the best offense mom for Roy and the fastest mom for Lilina, but Sue suffers a lot if she's picked for one of them. Ninian!Roy is a nice magic tank, but his offense sucks. Fiora Roy is mediocre. Florina and Farina are meh moms for Lilina, not as good as Lyn, but Farina is the better, imo.

LolJaffar Raigh and Lugh, Erk is better. There's no competition whatsoever.

Lyn is Sue's only potential mom, so if Lyn doesn't marry Eli or Hector, she gets inheritance growth, if Lyn did marry Eli or Hector, she defaults back to her old growth which was nice outside Str and Defenses.

*indicates she didn't poke back* ><"

*pokes*

There's no child for Kent/Lyn. Wil!Wolt is pretty good, not as good as Sain, but better than Lowen. Lowen!Wolt Sucks.

Lyn is the best offense mom for Roy and the fastest mom for Lilina, but Sue suffers a lot if she's picked for one of them. Ninian!Roy is a nice magic tank, but his offense sucks. Fiora Roy is mediocre. Florina and Farina are meh moms for Lilina, not as good as Lyn, but Farina is the better, imo.

Lyn is Sue's only potential mom, so if Lyn doesn't marry Eli or Hector, she gets inheritance growth, if Lyn did marry Eli or Hector, she defaults back to her old growth which was nice outside Str and Defenses.

LynxEliwood then, because Roy needs to be an evasive tank. Lilina can have... Farina? Going purely because of hair colour here

Not too fused about the magical kids, but Erk would be better

Sue can stay as she is. I'm not too fused on her either

Hello what should be dead thread.

What a hater~

*pokes*

What about Lyn x FE7 Tactician? :D

*pokes again*

LynxEliwood then, because Roy needs to be an evasive tank. Lilina can have... Farina? Going purely because of hair colour here

Not too fused about the magical kids, but Erk would be better

Sue can stay as she is. I'm not too fused on her either

Eliwood/Ninian's better at that. The only things Fiora and Lyn Roys do better than Ninian at is Str and Skl.

If I wasn't busy so much with making my own game for my college project... i would have liked to jump in on this project as well. :/

All it is is changing growths in FE6 to act like FE7 inheritance is in play for Roy, Lilina, Wolt, Raigh, Lugh, and maybe Sue.

They're important too

With FE4 mechanics, it's 8% more than vanilla Roy in Str and 3% more in Skl, but yeah, Lyn Roy is the offense oriented one, Ninian Roy is about defense (that Res!), and Fiora Roy is a sort of happy medium.