Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

Good thing I don't encounter that in SRW, since the RNG resets whenever the game does, and it's possible to save on the stage itself, so I can just load save after save if I want to force something, hahaha...

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Good thing I don't encounter that in SRW, since the RNG resets whenever the game does, and it's possible to save on the stage itself, so I can just load save after save if I want to force something, hahaha...

Considering what Silver is going through right now, she shouldn't go near SRW with a ten meter stick, especially SRW A.

though if Silver played SRW... HMMMM?

Edited by Soledai

I just don't understand what I'm doing wrong....or if there is any possible way to get through this mess of chapter without losing someone, which is unacceptable. Never have I been so thoroughly walled by a chapter in FE before, and I had just breezed through the Sacae maps immediately before, which I had remembered being harder; the hit rate for enemies has become absolutely unpredictable now. My dodgers like Rutger and Clarine are getting by things they shouldn't be getting hit with at all. I can't even trust something as low as a 20-30 hit rate against my units because 7 times out of ten it'll hit me outright, and even chip damage is dangerous since I'm getting slammed by waves of these things every turn with barely enough time to heal. I just don't know what to do anymore and have no idea how anyone ever gets past this point without being extremely lucky or losing a unit. Wat do I do??? I want to be able to beat it once, even if I never play it again because of this horrible map.

Never played FE7 so I can't really offer much advice ><

Your struggles kinda remind me of how I stopped playing DKCR. I was stuck at a place where not matter how many times I tried I would mess up and have to start all over. It's amazing the wiimote and tv screen are still intact

Considering what Silver is going through right now, she shouldn't go near SRW with a ten meter stick, especially SRW A.

Well, on the flipside, no character death in SRW. Sure, money penalty, but unless you loose like over 3 units per map each map, it's no big deal. Enemy levels scale to yours anyway...

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Well, on the flipside, no character death in SRW. Sure, money penalty, but unless you loose like over 3 units per map each map, it's no big deal. Enemy levels scale to yours anyway...

Do they really scale...?

Well then... Is this just an SRW A thing or in general?

Edited by Soledai

The chapter from hell....ch.21 The Binding Blade. The one with Wyvern reinforcements coming out of the woodworks literally from nowhere. No, seriously, they just fly in at the beginning of the enemy turn and then bumrush me with absolutely no warning.

And this is normal mode.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do they...?

Well then... Is this just an SRW A thing or in general?

Don't know of the older games, but in general levels do scale. I've seen it.

For example, in SRW A, in this video, Vindel's level is 44. However, in my latest playthrough, his level was 54. A big difference, that's for sure.

The chapter from hell....ch.21 The Binding Blade. The one with Wyvern reinforcements coming out of the woodworks literally from nowhere. No, seriously, they just fly in at the beginning of the enemy turn and then bumrush me with absolutely no warning.

And this is normal mode.

Ohhhhh.... chapter 21... the horror, I remember this... man if I still had my data, I would take a look at it

But yes, I mostly remember this, were the reinforcements endless?

I need to paint the image.... even though like I said before FE6 isn't my strong point, I'll help you regardless

This is FE6 Lux

and good evening to you

Wow. Never played FE6 either. Shows how much I know about FE6/FE7. (I did find it weird that she mentioned Roy though)

And good evening to you too

And this is normal mode.

From my experience in Awakening, reinforcement that appears and attack at the beginning of enemy phase is BS

I honestly don't know. They just keep coming and coming and coming....and this is just survival; not even mentioning the 25 turn time limit to get to the gaiden chapter. FML

I honestly don't know. They just keep coming and coming and coming....and this is just survival; not even mentioning the 25 turn time limit to get to the gaiden chapter. FML

While I can understand the feeling of frustration that comes when you fail to beat a game repetitively and that giving-up seems like the game has beaten you, I think you should put the game aside and try another one (if you have one) or do something else. Cause tearing your hair out over a game, isn't worth it.

This is why I like grinding in Awakening.

I can just cheese my way through the game when I'm too sick of getting my butt kicked

Edited by LuxSpes

I'm just gonna go to bed and hope I don't have nightmares over these stupid cheating flying things; I've been mulling it over for a bit, and perhaps I have to change my maneuvers from the outset since alot of my problems come from rushing to beat the time limit and spreading my force relatively too thin. At least I hope thats what I'm doing wrong, because if not I've got no other ideas.

Gonna give it one more try tomorrow, and if nothing changes I'm dropping it indefinitely. I'm stubborn to a fault but even I have my limits, which were definitely crossed today.

my no grind playthrough of lunatic+ with no use of guides is on a pause, and will be until i feel like having a bald spot on my head again

I'm just gonna go to bed and hope I don't have nightmares over these stupid cheating flying things; I've been mulling it over for a bit, and perhaps I have to change my maneuvers from the outset since alot of my problems come from rushing to beat the time limit and spreading my force relatively too thin. At least I hope thats what I'm doing wrong, because if not I've got no other ideas.

Gonna give it one more try tomorrow, and if nothing changes I'm dropping it indefinitely. I'm stubborn to a fault but even I have my limits, which were definitely crossed today.

Wow. Never played FE6 either. Shows how much I know about FE6/FE7. (I did find it weird that she mentioned Roy though)

And good evening to you too

From my experience in Awakening, reinforcement that appears and attack at the beginning of enemy phase is BS

Meh, it's fine

How, goes?

I think, I bummed my way through it... I think