• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Stupid double post.

And thanks acacia, that'll probably save me a headache or two more than I'll have. I wish I knew that earlier.

No problem. Though looking at the map it looks like there's no way to avoid the purple box area since it surrounds the throne area. But if you manage to avoid the other colored box areas, you'll only need to rush it by the end.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Stupid double post.

And thanks acacia, that'll probably save me a headache or two more than I'll have. I wish I knew that earlier.

Oh... Aww!

I didn't remember that... you sure could do that.

Damn... all muscle all day it seems.

I'm just gonna go to bed and hope I don't have nightmares over these stupid cheating flying things; I've been mulling it over for a bit, and perhaps I have to change my maneuvers from the outset since alot of my problems come from rushing to beat the time limit and spreading my force relatively too thin. At least I hope thats what I'm doing wrong, because if not I've got no other ideas.

Gonna give it one more try tomorrow, and if nothing changes I'm dropping it indefinitely. I'm stubborn to a fault but even I have my limits, which were definitely crossed today.

Good night Silva (without ch21 nightmares)

Stupid double post.

I find it funny that there's 2 minutes interval between the double post

Meh, it's fine

How, goes?

I think, I bummed my way through it... I think

OK

I'm currently grinding my Lunatic playthrough because I want to blast enemies, not reset

night slats

Night J

The chapter from hell....ch.21 The Binding Blade. The one with Wyvern reinforcements coming out of the woodworks literally from nowhere. No, seriously, they just fly in at the beginning of the enemy turn and then bumrush me with absolutely no warning.

And this is normal mode.

Avoid the reinforcment triggers. Just rescue drop across them and only deal with the initial enemies and the one forced set.

Edit: Oh, Acacia beat me to it.

Edited by Balcerzak

Posted · Hidden by Balcerzak, July 26, 2014 - No reason given
Hidden by Balcerzak, July 26, 2014 - No reason given

Yes, I understand it, so I'm good.

And that double post was because my server timed out.

OK

I'm currently grinding my Lunatic playthrough because I want to blast enemies, not reset

Heh, go for it, muscle through it.

Just started soul hackers

Everything about it is so charming

Man, that sounds fun so far

Very good, now you can stride forth, using a safer method than I did.

I'm having trouble posting even here. The post just loads for ever and doesn't appear. It does when I refresh though

Heh, go for it, muscle through it.

Man, that sounds fun so far

I'm at chapter 14 and my avatar has Limit Breaker and Paragon and some stats are capped.

Good, you must body everything in your path.

I've actually started grinding the units I neglected in the initial chapters.

But at the moment, nothing short than harder DLC maps and enemy skirmish are difficult (for the avatar at least. Other units can still get beat up pretty bad by paralogue enemies)

The chapter from hell....ch.21 The Binding Blade. The one with Wyvern reinforcements coming out of the woodworks literally from nowhere. No, seriously, they just fly in at the beginning of the enemy turn and then bumrush me with absolutely no warning.

And this is normal mode.

Split into two groups, a smaller one heading south then east then south and a larger one east then south. Bring several bow users and Aircalibers. Rush through at top speed, until the reinforcements appear. At this point, work on them while still moving south. Your units should be dodging well at this point, especially sages (which downright split Binding Blade in two.) The village can be ignored, it contains a Knight's Crest, and at this point promotion items aren't the most useful.

I just got FE 6 ten seconds ago. Really hyped to play it.

And RNG is giving me good level ups. What!?

WHAT!? WOLT GOT A 1% CRITICAL. JUST... WOW!

I demand a consistent use of my Waifu Wolt.