Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

why in the hell wouldn't that be reportable

he's not keeping his cool and repeatedly insulting her

that's literally textbook abusive behavior which by the way is warn/reportable

Meh, it was a smal stir-up, bot nothing exactly "abusive". But oh well, I'm not the mod here, last word is yours I suppose.

Breezy is always like that, though

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Ah, yeah. You are two years younger than me, it isn't a surprise to hear that it creeps you out a bit :P Wait until you get to the submarine ending...or the safe one. The axe ending is pretty awesome too though, Clover really is a nutjob.

You haven't gone through door 6 yet, have you? IIRC, that part was what made me adore Santa's character.

That said, how are you doing kitty?

Oh you're 17? I see I see. Though I think everything that involves a lot of grotesque details is creepy so ;w;''

So far the endings I got were the submarine ending, the safe ending and the axe ending. Soledai said that there was a knife ending and a coffin ending, so I guess I'm attempting to get those next.

I already went through door 6. That story made me really really sad though cause ;n; Being a Santa to your sibling is adorable and she didn't live crai

I'm doing alright for the most part. Today I plan to go to Kentucky Kingdom (an amusement park) with Kinumi so that'll be fun.

How about yourself?

if this

b2a0e30381ca76abac45a2b73c0443c6.png

constitutes a small stir-up, then it's obvious that i need to police you guys more thoroughly.

if this

b2a0e30381ca76abac45a2b73c0443c6.png

constitutes 'how breezy always is', then my eye is going to be on him and if he pulls this as regularly as you imply he's off sf.

Oh my, so many f- in a sentence. o:

Meanwhile I got the axe ending to 999. Didn't sleep much cause of it crai

But good morning everyone!

The axe ending disturbed me as well.

Clover really lost it completely there.

u missed me amirite poly

not sure if I should answer that because of aiku's presence here

by the way, integ, what brings you here to this cesspool of sin

Enoshima-san!

You talking about my waifu, or a user?

Oh you're 17? I see I see. Though I think everything that involves a lot of grotesque details is creepy so ;w;''

So far the endings I got were the submarine ending, the safe ending and the axe ending. Soledai said that there was a knife ending and a coffin ending, so I guess I'm attempting to get those next.

I already went through door 6. That story made me really really sad though cause ;n; Being a Santa to your sibling is adorable and she didn't live crai

I'm doing alright for the most part. Today I plan to go to Kentucky Kingdom (an amusement park) with Kinumi so that'll be fun.

How about yourself?

So young :P

I've read and watched a lot of grotesque stuff by now, it doesn't bother me in the slightest anymore tbh. Although I know your feeling.

Oh, so you already did reach the submarine ending, hehe. THAT one was fucked up.

The knife ending is pretty okay, as for the coffin ending, you'll reach the true end instead. Since you already did the safe ending, you'll automaticall progress to the true end, although the game will save the coffin end as well, since that one is a shorter version of the true end.

Yeah, Santa is really a great brother, having worked so much to make his sister happy.

Thoughts on

Ace's true identity?

Oh, seems nice. Have fun there :3

I am fine I guess. At least I'm in a better mood than in the last days, although I do still get annoyed rather easily.

not sure if I should answer that because of aiku's presence here

by the way, integ, what brings you here to this cesspool of sin

Siiiiigh~

Aiku would not even care, he's pretty lax about that kind of thing x3 (especially since he's always flirting up everybody else even with me around =3)

I did

if this

constitutes a small stir-up, then it's obvious that i need to police you guys more thoroughly.

if this

constitutes 'how breezy always is', then my eye is going to be on him and if he pulls this as regularly as you imply he's off sf.

Compared to boards like 4-chan, this is nothing, honestly. Glac didn't seem that offended anyways, and using the word fuck as much as possible isn't so terrible either.

Breezy often acts like this. But I don't know, maybe I'm the weird one here, but most of the time, I like him

Siiiiigh~

Aiku would not even care, he's pretty lax about that kind of thing x3 (especially since he's always flirting up everybody else even with me around =3)

I did

well I'd also feel bad cuz now I've got another long-distance thing

shame she's not joining SF for some reason

so did you have to drag him here kicking and screaming or