Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

Idk about the rest of it, but I do know in the Philippines it is.

Crosses and churches everywhere.

Mhmm...

I'm not pushing this discussion of religion further.

Being the only one there means I can't hurt myself, as easily...

Idk about the rest of it, but I do know in the Philippines it is.

Crosses and churches everywhere.

Mhmm...

I'm not pushing this discussion of religion further.

I see, thank you for telling me.

I'm not asking you to push it, just sharing my words.

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Btw Anon, what was written in Shadow's sig? I'm on my phone currently.

As for religions, I'm an agnostic atheist.

Also, I don't think an afterlife is even possible, considering that factual evidence goes against it.

Also, I don't think an afterlife is even possible, considering that factual evidence goes against it.

A conversation between Glac and J

Well...Lewd, and Shadow, and wires, and..ew, don't bother learning about it!

I am unaware of this evidence. Please, inform me of it.

I know you're not... I just don't like talking about religion, because I personally just don't care about it.

Alright, fine with me, to each their own.

Anon, I've shown you that thread before lol

Well...I tend to have very delayed reactions, my ninja training ended very poorly.

Well...Lewd, and Shadow, and wires, and..ew, don't bother learning about it!

I am unaware of this evidence. Please, inform me of it.

I'm too late to warn Anon not to read it, but Mayora... just skip it

As far as I know, there's no scientific consensus that afterlife is impossible. We have as of now, no way to say determines scientifically that it exists, but that doesn't mean its existence is out of the realm of possibilities.

I'm glad you understand.

I'm glad...beef is tasty, I guess.

I'm too late to warn Anon not to read it, but Mayora... just skip it

Well, I appreciate the thought at least. Thankfully I merely skimmed one page, or I feel I would have been unable to resist the temptation to use my nope beam.

As far as I know, there's no scientific consensus that afterlife is impossible. We have as of now, no way to say determines scientifically that it exists, but that doesn't mean its existence is out of the realm of possibilities.

You know, I had a debate with my uncle, he told me that you can't prove or disprove God, because if you could, faith is meaningless.

. Anyone can believe what they will. That's why I don't like discussing religion or politics.

...but I like respectful discussions above religion and politics. Provided, the word respectful eliminates most of such conversations, but still...

About the word, I honestly can't translate it just like that, so I'll just explain its meaning. It refers to the constructional union of the electrical main engine of a ship going through a river named Donau.

Can I send my thoughts on afterlife via PM to xou tomorrow? Writing on the phone is unconvential for walls of text.

Ultimately, my main argument is the lack of soul in human beings, which makes an afterlife impossible. I'll write more in that PM

...but I like respectful discussions above religion and politics. Provided, the word respectful eliminates most of such conversations, but still...

True. It just doesn't seem right to insult people because of their beliefs.

About the word, I honestly can't translate it just like that, so I'll just explain its meaning. It refers to the constructional union of the electrical main engine of a ship going through a river named Donau.

Uh...that's an oddly specific word...

Can I send my thoughts on afterlife via PM to xou tomorrow? Writing on the phone is unconvential for walls of text.
Ultimately, my main argument is the lack of soul in human beings, which makes an afterlife impossible. I'll write more in that PM

I mean, sure, if you want.

Right, I insult people for doing stupid things!

Science will never be able to prove it impossible, considering it is something that happens after death. You coukd argue all you want, and still have people believe in it, because nothimg that can't be seen can truly be disproved. There are possibilities to make afterlife seem unlikely, it is just that one can't know for sure if logic rules hold any meaning at all if talking about something as weird as the afterlife

That is actually a fallacy named argumentum ad hominem. Having a lroper discussion enforces one to be civilized

. Anyone can believe what they will. That's why I don't like discussing religion or politics.

I agree about religion, but I personally think that everyone should leave other's political opinion alone. Religious beliefs are personal, but political views affect society since every citizen in a democracy can vote. There's some political point of views I find can be dangerous for the rest of the nation if it's shared by too many.

I'm glad...beef is tasty, I guess.

Well, I appreciate the thought at least. Thankfully I merely skimmed one page, or I feel I would have been unable to resist the temptation to use my nope beam.

You know, I had a debate with my uncle, he told me that you can't prove or disprove God, because if you could, faith is meaningless.

Science cannot prove anything. It cannot prove that something exists or that it doesn't exist. Science can only offer the most plausible explanation that can be tested with the tools it has.

I love american cheese :P

Havarti, myself.

I agree about religion, but I personally think that everyone should leave other's political opinion alone. Religious beliefs are personal, but political views affect society since every citizen in a democracy can vote. There's some political point of views I find can be dangerous for the rest of the nation if it's shared by too many.

...what if it's a monarchy? So...the Vatican, basically.

Science will never be able to prove it impossible, considering it is something that happens after death. You coukd argue all you want, and still have people believe in it, because nothimg that can't be seen can truly be disproved. There are possibilities to make afterlife seem unlikely, it is just that one can't know for sure if logic rules hold any meaning at all if talking about something as weird as the afterlife

Science cannot prove anything. It cannot prove that something exists or that it doesn't exist. Science can only offer the most plausible explanation that can be tested with the tools it has.

I think you can only prove something, and to universally disprove something is technically possible due to the incomprehensible scope of the universe.