Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

the latter

Steam pot-kun returns

Shadow no

the risk I meant was how risky the journalism field is and how you're able to become manipulated.

though it would be pretty cool to be able to go out internationally to cover it!

I feel very bad for you. I wish you luck!

Check, check and check! Now to cue the damsel in distress asking for help.

Ahh..yeah you have a point. :c Though media overall doesn't really follow the rules. It's more so based off the entertainment and/or whatever can get the money.

I would rather not show the first two. Though if you have any free time, could you proofread the next time I try to? I'm wanting to write something about the evolution theory, so I will need a bit of help on it.

Some online newspaper still have some thought provoking or really informative articles, but it's getting less common to see that elsewhere.

And I'll be happy to provide what help I can for your next article.

*flings steam pots*

ftfy

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

It's the greatest.

Though I shouldn't be surprised, but you've played the PW games?

I've played a bit of Justice for All...

But I've watched playthorughs of all the games, including Apollo Justice. ​Whose game I absolutely love!

Now I just need to make the time to watch Dual Destinies.

Like Kitty, I found astronomy very interesting.

Chemistry as well.

Didn't you say you disliked math though? As far as I know, complex math is needed in astronomy too. I suppose it is just the purely theoretical part ythat you like.

When I was in elementary school I told people I wanted to be an astronomer, then corrected them when they mistakenly assumed I meant astronaut. Good times.

Also, I feel almost obligated to teach you science now, and be a better teacher than what you've had so far.

Heh, same as me. Most people never knew what an astronomer was, and I always had to explain to them. Although, by now, I'm more interested in physics, specifically quantum theory, its interpretations, and the reconciliation between quantum and relativity theory.

It really was. Some of the best 3 years of my life.

I must admit, I'm a bit jealous. Working at CERN is one of my biggest dreams, so meeting someone who actually was there gives me a weird feeling. Still, great to hear that you've managed to come so far