• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

weebs

And proud of it too

Oh...I haven't had cable in years after it went downhill. Fooly Cooly is also what I liked. That was Adult Swim though.

Which means you probably haven't seen Mushishi either ;_;

FLCL is among my ptw list. I'll get around watching it sometime

Too bad I haven't seen either of them >.<

Gintama, my favorite comedy anime, is literally the only show that managed to make me laugh at references I didn't even get due to not having seen the referenced show. The execution of it was just so hilarious. Maybe the same could happen in the S;G dub.

Hey, I watched about 200 series myself too, y'know :p

MAL really helps with remembering every single one.

What are your favorites though? Aside from S;G ofc

Hmm, well there are the obvious favorites like FMA:B (Both this and the original, though I prefer this), Soul Eater (my absolute fave before S;G), Bleach (yes I still like it, laugh all you want), Ouran High School Host Club (and many more Shojos), Rurouni Kenshin and Yu Yu Hakusho (my fave oldies anime). And lots of more recent faves for me like Shakugan no Shana, Deadman Wonderland, Log Horizon, and Attack on Titan.

Oh, and how could I possibly forget Corpse Princess (Shikabane Hime), my current theme?

And thats just the tip of a veeeery large iceberg of good anime (imo) that I've watched over the years.

Edited by Silver Lightning

Hmm, well there are the obvious favorites like FMA:B (Both this and the original, though I prefer this), Soul Eater (my absolute fave before S;G), Bleach (yes I still like it, laugh all you want), Ouran High School Host Club (and many more Shojos), Rurouni Kenshin and Yu Yu Hakusho (my fave oldies anime). And lots of more recent faves for me like Shakugan no Shana, Deadman Wonderland, Log Horizon, and Attack on Titan.

And thats just the tip of a veeeery large iceberg of good anime (imo) that I've watched over the years.

Fun fact, Ouran High School Host Club was the first anime I watched.

I still read the 'Big 3', but the only one I still find truly interesting is One Piece. Naruto is like a roller coaster ride in terms of quality (and it got a major drop, funnily right after my 2 favorite characters died). As for Bleach it went downhill IMO ever since the fight with Aizen and the Arrancar.

Eh, I liked Bleach too years ago when I was still a noob.

Besides, I don't like to judge people on their taste :/

Bleach isn't critically acclaimed, but if you like it there's nothing wrong with it.

Are you perhaps watching HxH too? Togashi started with it after finishing Yu Yu Hakusho, and it might just be my favorite Shounen, on par with FMA:B. Shitty DQ though, it is the reason why he always goes on hiatus

Aot huh? Eh, tbh I never liked that one so much. I'm not a hater of it, but I never found the appeal in it. W/e

I still read the 'Big 3', but the only one I still find truly interesting is One Piece. Naruto is like a roller coaster ride in terms of quality (and it got a major drop, funnily right after my 2 favorite characters died). As for Bleach it went downhill IMO ever since the fight with Aizen and the Arrancar.

I don't like any of them tbh.

One Piece lost my attention after going on for the whole time I've lived, since really, a long story is one thing, this is insanity.

Naruto turned to shit imo when the war arc began. Before that it was mediocre, but this...

Bleach had a good start, a bad middle part, but the last arc looked promising at first.

Too bad Kubo was too much of a chicken to let Byakuya die[/s]

OHSHC for shojo was predated by Furuba (Fruits Basket) for me. Still, its a good one to start with, especially on the comedy scale. ^^

And I actually prefer it overall to Furuba, now that I think of it...

Its kinda the opposite for me; even with all the random plot arcs it still suffers from, Bleach has always been the most interesting to me in terms of core plot. Naruto is much the same for me as it is for you, but I just could never get into One Piece, even if the art style didn't repel me.

Eh, I liked Bleach too years ago when I was still a noob.

Besides, I don't like to judge people on their taste :/

Bleach isn't critically acclaimed, but if you like it there's nothing wrong with it.

Are you perhaps watching HxH too? Togashi started with it after finishing Yu Yu Hakusho, and it might just be my favorite Shounen, on par with FMA:B. Shitty DQ though, it is the reason why he always goes on hiatus

Aot huh? Eh, tbh I never liked that one so much. I'm not a hater of it, but I never found the appeal in it. W/e

I get judged by that too many times in general, so I'm used to it. But thanx.

No, I've never seen it; even though I really liked most of those shounen back in the day, I remember how ridiculously long they can be, so I've been wary of watching stuff lately that's more than 26-52 episodes, since I don't have as much free time as I used to. It's the main reason why I haven't watched Fairy Tail even though I think it's something I might like. I basically don't like investing time into them unless they're truly finished and I can watch at my leisure.

AoT is pretty fun and interesting, but its definitely not my favorite. I'm not a huge fan of its over-the-top fanbase either. Though they have nothing on the monstrosity that is the Homestuck fanbase I suppose....

Edited by Silver Lightning

OHSHC for shojo was predated by Furuba (Fruits Basket) for me. Still, its a good one to start with, especially on the comedy scale. ^^

Its kinda the opposite for me; even with all the random plot arcs it still suffers from, Bleach has always been the most interesting to me in terms of core plot. Naruto is much the same for me as it is for you, but I just could never get into One Piece, even if the art style didn't repel me.

I get judged by that too many times in general, so I'm used to it. But thanx.

No, I've never seen it; even though I really liked most of those shounen back in the day, I remember how ridiculously long they can be, so I've been wary of watching stuff lately that's more than 26-52 episodes, since I don't have as much free time as I used to. It's the main reason why I haven't watched Fairy Tale even though I think it's something I might like. I basically don't like investing time into them unless they're truly finished and I can watch at my leisure.

AoT is pretty fun and interesting, but its definitely not my favorite. I'm not a huge fan of its over-the-top fanbase either. Though they have nothing on the monstrosity that is the Homestuck fanbase I suppose....

Fruit Basket was the second manga I read after Tsubasa.

I loved all of them equally at the start, but my main problem is how consistent they are in term of quality. I initially was way more interested in Bleach and Naruto, while still liking One Piece. But while I found that One Piece was consistently good, Naruto and Bleach started becoming shaky in terms of quality. I'm keeping up with the weekly chapter release of these 3 and the latest arcs of Bleach and Naruto have me unimpressed to say the least. Especially the Bleach ones.

Fruit Basket was the second manga I read after Tsubasa.

I loved all of them equally at the start, but my main problem is how consistent they are in term of quality. I initially was way more interested in Bleach and Naruto, while still liking One Piece. But while I found that One Piece was consistently good, Naruto and Bleach started becoming shaky in terms of quality. I'm keeping up with the weekly chapter release of these 3 and the latest arcs of Bleach and Naruto have me unimpressed to say the least. Especially the Bleach ones.

Fair point. Guess we'll have to see when they all finish......in 700 years.....

Welp, I'm off to go eat and enjoy the last two hours I have before work, and I won't be back from that until right before midnight, so see ya!

Fair point. Guess we'll have to see when they all finish......in 700 years.....

Welp, I'm off to go eat and enjoy the last two hours I have before work, and I won't be back from that until right before midnight, so see ya!

Bleach in one of it's last arc and Naruto seems to be approaching the end. Only One Piece seems to still have a way before the end.

Bon appétit and see you later!

Who apparently changed his name to a Madoka track

he did

I believe it's the one that plays while fighting witches? correct me if I'm wrong here Frosty

he did

I believe it's the one that plays while fighting witches? correct me if I'm wrong here Frosty

Pretty sure it is since 'Venari Strigas' is Latin for 'Witch Hunt' and it sounds like a battle song

Edited by LuxSpes