• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

*sigh*

My parents are annoying me about how I need to learn driving soon >_< Little more than a year until I can legally drive, but they are already trying to convince me of practicing...

*sigh*

My parents are annoying me about how I need to learn driving soon >_< Little more than a year until I can legally drive, but they are already trying to convince me of practicing...

I wanted to do get some practising in before my lessons, truth be told. It's not essential or anything, but the little bit of experience would definitely be a great help

*sigh*

I'm 22 and I'm still in the process of getting my license. I never was that hot about driving and even after taking lesson for a year, I'm still not that enthusiast about driving.

That moment when you wake up, see on the clock that it's too early, go back to sleep, and wake up later on to find out you were actually still dreaming the first time you woke up...

I wanted to do get some practising in before my lessons, truth be told. It's not essential or anything, but the little bit of experience would definitely be a great help

Certainly, but truth be told, I'm a bit afraid if it. I've always been overcautious, so it is sort of frightening, the thought of driving that is.

Certainly, but truth be told, I'm a bit afraid if it. I've always been overcautious, so it is sort of frightening, the thought of driving that is.

You might love it, who knows. Like, I was pretty excited about having my lessons at first, but then I began to really dislike it. I still do now, after passing my test. I'm pretty sure Nobody hated driving at first, but then began to enjoy it

I'm 22 and I'm still in the process of getting my license. I never was that hot about driving and even after taking lesson for a year, I'm still not that enthusiast about driving.

Same with me. Especially considering that I witnessed a cycler crashing into a driving automobile.

That moment when you wake up, see on the clock that it's too early, go back to sleep, and wake up later on to find out you were actually still dreaming the first time you woke up...

Heh. Dreams always are surprising or weird, if only I remembered every single one.

I want to learn lucid dreaming to change that

Same with me. Especially considering that I witnessed a cycler crashing into a driving automobile.

Heh. Dreams always are surprising or weird, if only I remembered every single one.

Lucid dreaming huh

You might love it, who knows. Like, I was pretty excited about having my lessons at first, but then I began to really dislike it. I still do now, after passing my test. I'm pretty sure Nobody hated driving at first, but then began to enjoy it

The chance is small, but perhaps. Well, we'll see about that

I'd consider mine beyond weird, that to me it wraps back to normalcy and doesn't phase me anymore, heh. I'd actually take them over lucid dreaming given the chance.

Edited by Acacia Sgt