• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Wow, according to these ads the singles in <insert Ohio town name> look exactly the same as the singles in <insert Indiana town name> =O

Hi Freohr... good evening

Hello Soledai~

I'm kind of just about to go to sleep though, that was just going to be my last comment of the night before I go ;u;

Oh and hi Lux too!

Edited by Freohr Datia

Wow, according to these ads the singles in <insert Ohio town name> look exactly the same as the singles in <insert Indiana town name> =O

Singles from everywhere in the world look exactly the same according to those ads haha.

Let me guess: it's from a Tales game. And I won't be able to play more game in that franchise until I get more money so I can buy a PS3.

I can't leave my file half finished >< (though I did that with other games... like FE8 >>).

What's the matter

sorry

sorry

Hehe, maybe......and not ALL of them are on PS3......*hint*hint*

Wha----WHY WOULD YOU NOT FINISH FE8?! D:

Hehe, maybe......and not ALL of them are on PS3......*hint*hint*

Wha----WHY WOULD YOU NOT FINISH FE8?! D:

I'm not catching the hint. I don't have an Xbox console either and I'm pretty sure I have no chance of finding an affordable copy of Tales of Symphonia on Amazon.ca (unless I luck out at the local EB games)

Because I had to transfer Pokemon before pokegen died and then I got Bravely Default. Then I played, EO:U, 999 and Virtue's Last Reward. And it's only on my brother's 3DS

Ah, good evening Silver.

How goes?

Hallo! Tired, but in rather good spirits.

I'm not catching the hint. I don't have an Xbox console either and I'm pretty sure I have no chance of finding an affordable copy of Tales of Symphonia on Amazon.ca (unless I luck out at the local EB games)

Because I had to transfer Pokemon before pokegen died and then I got Bravely Default. Then I played, EO:U, 999 and Virtue's Last Reward. And it's only on my brother's 3DS

You have no idea how much I want to send you my old copy of ToS right now. Especially since I saw the ToS chronicles in a Puerto Rican Gamestop last week for 17 bucks, and I never expected to see it that cheap. As for the others, while its true that most of the new ones are for PS3 or Xbox 360 in the case of Vesperia, Tales of Phantasia (ToP) is on the GBA; while it might also be a difficult find like GC ToS, you could emulate if possible. And if you really have no other avenue, there's always the anime/OVAs.....but you definitely should play them someday.

As long as you finish it at some point, that's good enough for me.