• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Hallo! Tired, but in rather good spirits.

Oh, I thought this was gonna be---

Heh, well that's good, I was going to leave some inspiring words on your page, but opted against it...

Edited by Soledai

Hallo! Tired, but in rather good spirits.

You have no idea how much I want to send you my old copy of ToS right now. Especially since I saw the ToS chronicles in a Puerto Rican Gamestop last week for 17 bucks, and I never expected to see it that cheap. As for the others, while its true that most of the new ones are for PS3 or Xbox 360 in the case of Vesperia, Tales of Phantasia (ToP) is on the GBA; while it might also be a difficult find like GC ToS, you could emulate if possible. And if you really have no other avenue, there's always the anime/OVAs.....but you definitely should play them someday.

As long as you finish it at some point, that's good enough for me.

ToS is 200$ new on Amazon.ca lol. My computer is nearing full capacity and I'm uncertain if it could run an emulator. (our desktop couldn't run a PS2 emulator)

I'll try to. I'm at Eirika chapter 9.

a Dropbox like thing where I keep all the memories

That sounds cool.

BTW, have you made any progress on the HHH bio thingy?

ToS is 200$ new on Amazon.ca lol. My computer is nearing full capacity and I'm uncertain if it could run an emulator. (our desktop couldn't run a PS2 emulator)

That sounds cool.

I'll remind Glac tomorrow

Ah yes, that ToP port on the GBA... it's a shame it's the only port with an official non-Japanese release... still, for being the only one it could have been better in... well... I'll never forgive them for translating Ragnarok as Kangaroo! NEVER!

Ah yes, that ToP port on the GBA... it's a shame it's the only port with an official non-Japanese release... still, for being the only one it could have been better in... well... I'll never forgive them for translating Ragnarok as Kangaroo! NEVER!

ToP on the GBA... >_<

*snicker*

How's the conquest going?

ToP on the GBA... >_<

*snicker*

How's the conquest going?

Didn't made much progress today, mostly just creating the new battalion to plug in the hole in the border... only to find out every single one of them are Communists... well, hopefully I won't have the Communists attempting another uprising any time soon...

Another thing though, is that I decided to switch the order a bit, mostly since trying to go for less-than-1M-population Montana would not be efficient over over-3M-population Nebraska when it comes to weakening the US. I'll probably update that link after I take Nebraska...

That sounds cool.

My laptop can't really handle most DS games very well (but oddly enough PMD 2 plays rather well, with the occasional hiccup here or there) so I never really went for anything harder either, but GBA and SNES (for FE4) run smoothly; and I'll wager your computer must be more advanced than mine. At least, I would hope it is. So ToP should still be an option for now.

DO ITTTT! :>

What bio???

Well I'm angry. A 69% Bloting 2 CRITED me and killed Miledy. That is just stupid....

Welcome to my world.... >_>

Er, did they really translate that...? It's been a few years for me, but I don't remember that.....

Still, it's the only one we got, and with how fickle namco has been at bringing Tales games over here, I'll take what I can get.

Er, did they really translate that...? It's been a few years for me, but I don't remember that.....

Yeah... they did... but yes, being the only one that ever got translated is quite unfortunate. Even worse, none of it's spin-offs have ever been translated either... Narikiri Dungeon, Summoner's Lineage... look like quite good games, and yet...

My laptop can't really handle most DS games very well (but oddly enough PMD 2 plays rather well, with the occasional hiccup here or there) so I never really went for anything harder either, but GBA and SNES (for FE4) run smoothly; and I'll wager your computer must be more advanced than mine. At least, I would hope it is. So ToP should still be an option for now.

DO ITTTT! :>

What bio???

Welcome to my world.... >_>

Still, it's the only one we got, and with how fickle namco has been at bringing Tales games over here, I'll take what I can get.

I'm also sheepish about emulating since I'm already easily distracted on the PC as it is. I don't need to add games on it. And how can you know that my laptop is more advanced?

I'll try getting back into it once I beat FE13 Lunatic. FE8 is your favorite FE after Awakening right?

Shadow decided to do a bio thing for the peeps in the thread, thus why the generation came to be (and somewhere along the line, Glac got involved).

Edited by LuxSpes

oops I just saw this

thought you wanted me to kill everyone and leave no survivors

honestly they both work

if you win though make sure to win with Koneko anything else would be silly

I definitely don't have an ulterior motive here ofc

honestly they both work

if you win though make sure to win with Koneko anything else would be silly

I definitely don't have an ulterior motive here ofc

To scheme right out in the open... you must be sure your plan won't fail at all

Heh, but seriously, how goes?

pretty well for the most part except for the whole

[8/3/14 9:40:29 PM] Euklydia: I ate way too much

[8/3/14 9:41:03 PM] Euklydia: I mean

[8/3/14 9:41:06 PM] Euklydia: the food was good

[8/3/14 9:41:11 PM] Euklydia: so I can't complain too much

how about you?

Yeah... they did... but yes, being the only one that ever got translated is quite unfortunate. Even worse, none of it's spin-offs have ever been translated either... Narikiri Dungeon, Summoner's Lineage... look like quite good games, and yet...

I'm painfully aware. :(

At least they seem to be getting better about localizing stuff with the newer games, but I hope they do something in the future to make these other ones attainable legally. I hate that I own likely less than half the released games for what I consider to be my favorite JRPG series of all time.... >_<

I'm also sheepish about emulating since I'm already easily distracted on the PC as it is. I don't need to add games on it. And how can you know that my laptop is more advanced?

I'll try getting back into it once I beat FE13 Lunatic. FE8 is your favorite FE after Awakening right?

Shadow decided to do a bio thing for the peeps in the thread, thus why the generation came to be (and somewhere along the line, Glac got involved).

Oh, I understand completely; I'm the ADD gal. No need to add to your problems if you don't need to. I'm just too far gone with it to stop using it. And it's very useful for stuff I can't normally play.

Believe me when I say EVERYONE's computer is more advanced than mine on an average basis.

Yes, yes it is. And I want you to play and see why! :3

Hm, I'll have to check it out.

Like what?

You'll... do...

I feel... my body... acting strange... my blood is hot... not really, I have some curse or other...

Seriously... can you answer me something?

I'm painfully aware. :(

At least they seem to be getting better about localizing stuff with the newer games, but I hope they do something in the future to make these other ones attainable legally. I hate that I own likely less than half the released games for what I consider to be my favorite JRPG series of all time.... >_<

Indeed. The one I find most unfortunate has to be Narikiri Dungeon. I found a plot summary and even a translated script online, and it's quite fascinating. Heck, it even got a PSP remake, Narikiri Dungeon X, which came along the PSP port of ToP, also named ToP X... and nothing, bah...