Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

I actually like talking philosophy tho :/. Some may have variance in opinions, but the mere exposure to a different viewpoint can lead to something new.

Ya know. Kinda like a meeting of the minds

I remember a FFN friend telling me I was deep once.

I wasn't really.

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

The entire reason I'm bothering to debate something so illogical as a god existing at all is that you seem convinced that a being that defies logic by existing has to follow logic.Now you're being self contradictory. You said you didn't believe in gods.

I don't believe in gods described in the big religions. Or rather, I don't believe in god as an actual being. But technically, the beginning of the world can be called god too, although it's more if a concept in tgat case.

God has to have some rationale behind him. If god exists, god created a logical world according to his image. Thus, I can argue that basd on nature itself god can't be irrational.

There can't be a contradiction in his existence.

I actually like talking philosophy tho :/. Some may have variance in opinions, but the mere exposure to a different viewpoint can lead to something new.

Ya know. Kinda like a meeting of the minds

Philosophy is awesome indeed

I don't believe in gods described in the big religions. Or rather, I don't believe in god as an actual being. But technically, the beginning of the world can be called god too, although it's more if a concept in tgat case.

God has to have some rationale behind him. If god exists, god created a logical world according to his image. Thus, I can argue that basd on nature itself god can't be irrational.

There can't be a contradiction in his existence.

The beginning of the world (assuming you mean earth) does have a scientific explanation, there's no need to have a god for that.

Therefore a hypothetical god could not create the world.

He could literally be anything else. Just not that. Thus, he can still lack logic.

SO. How bout that Big Bang Theory, huh?

LOL. If you want, I can talk about that too. It has problems, but evidence i variably leads to it. The big bang theory is one of the biggest problems in science as of now

LOL. If you want, I can talk about that too. It has problems, but evidence i variably leads to it. The big bang theory is one of the biggest problems in science as of now

By all means, do tell

The beginning of the world (assuming you mean earth) does have a scientific explanation, there's no need to have a god for that.

Therefore a hypothetical god could not create the world.

He could literally be anything else. Just not that. Thus, he can still lack logic.

If a god existed, he would have been the one to create science and tge world. The scientifical explanation would be the method twith which God created the world. A god has to be the ruler of the universe, if we don't take that for granted then he is no god, simple as that.

Or, even if assuming that you are right, and this is solely my definition of him, god still can't be illogical.

Paradxes and co tradictions can't exist in the real world. Otherwise the world would crumble. If god existed, and god were illogical, the worldwould have gone tp hell long since