• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Ugh... my books D:

Hey Mei.. sorry, but I laughed a bit...

But it sounds like you had an interesting afternoon, was it a big bird?

It was a little birdy.

I really don't appreciate the present it left me..

Edited by Hashuni Mei

Afternoon thread and oh my gosh! D:

There was a freaking bird in my room. Da heck?!

I was too overwhelmed to remember to take a picture of it... v.v

Well...here's a pic of the crap it left on my floor >.>

[spoiler=unnecessarily large pic ]

10599582_10154438996660023_8566688669381

I just...

niiiiiiiiccccceeeee

FE5 Ch14

DSL3kb.jpg

zOKPKD.jpg

This is all you do to make him awesome. Get him Wrath since his weapon ranks increase slowly and that it ups his combat prowess significantly. Needing a Speed and Skill Ring as well as the Sety/Odo scrolls to fix his issue.

n7KkCO.jpg

TVVpDH.jpg

Despite that many people ignore him and Alva because of them being behind everyone else is still no reason to ever use them. Why use them? Simple. They have incredibly good growths which easily can be abused by having them combat the arches in Ch10 with the Paragon Sword. Use that weapon pretty much gets them caught up. Kein only needs scrolls to improve his Speed since his growth in it is only 35%. Ugh...you really shouldn't work on Lances too much. Other than Xavier and Dalshin, nobody else can use lances beyond Ch23 since they are all indoors and that you battle a plethora of the dark cult.

3tlqja.jpg

MwIR2p.jpg

Just getting his Thunder rank to A for Ch18, so he can use Bolting to make recruiting Xavier much less of a pain. He had a Shield Ring which helped him defend well in Ch14. Since Great Lance armors really hurt. Over 30dmg.

B7mY59.jpg

XXu8UE.jpg

I really don't concentrate on her staff much, do I? Neir for better BLD for the more advanced stuff later.

Dtct91.jpg

Dfb4UQ.jpg

Hee hee...

Awakening does this to me. Salem just needs the Luck Rings, Heim, Ulir, and Blaggi scrolls to make the only Dark religional unit top gun. Concentrate on Fire, Staff and Dark. He only needs B rank in staves. Fire to make him like Julius the red head. Dark for Fenrir abuse.

eIWLTC.jpg

MnppyX.jpg

7tTxFF.jpg

She always was one of my favorite units to train like Marty and Leif. She gets Paragon to have her catch up. Needs Hezel for better HP, so she doesn't get cut from too many fights. Better HP=Less fatigue. Heim for better Mag. Already got a Mag Ring to get her started while Leif is getting my other one. Need him to defend better against the Dark Cult towards the end.

NzMZYQ.jpg

oURg7p.jpg

Karin is getting awesome. Concentrate on Sword for indoors in the end and that this game stations too many arches which makes it hard for her to mount. Got her 3 BLD with the Neir. Need her to use the more advanced stuff more easily later.

a2jf5D.jpg

m8wONb.jpg

The wiki wasn't kidding about getting her Vantage. Give her both this and Continue and watch her sweep. Especially with Daim Thunders. Rasing her Thunder level to have another Bolting user for Ch18.

Qzri9U.jpg

cw8pSe.jpg

jhFpil.jpg

<3

oDacuA.jpg

rCKhQf.jpg

!

Q890F2.jpg

HRSuzn.jpg

He did nicely against the armors with a Hammer in Ch14. He destroyed them before they can even make a move. Good sweeping. <33

0VGTSG.jpg

zgxWRW.jpg

Always awesome!

rxourw.jpg

V1aUnt.jpg

Got some work to do.

Edited by Bimbo