Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

Simply put, if there are things that are the source of your disgust, then you simply cut them off. Now, whether or not that's SF as a whole, or just a very vocal part that you just happen to be associated with , is up for your own interpretation. There's always going to be those kind of people everywhere you go. And at the same time, there's going to be people who actually make things bearable, or even block out all of the bad. Where the scales balance is dependent on you. It's all how you make of it, so choose wisely who you associate with

You say you have no real friends here. But you, me, Sorin, and ZM. We're still bros, arent we? But even so, you don't need to feel pressured to make a choice by anyone, because this is about you, and what you want. Regardless of what you choose though, I'll still stand by it, because I actually care about your happiness. Even if I am not able to bask within it

I am alone.

Always eternally alone..

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Why did you say I could skip it then?

I'll try to get to it. I just found the entire translation of the F/Z novel, so I was considering looking into that (since I saw someone saying the anime adaptation mangled the original material)

I meant the route, but not because it was bad... there's another... something that goes on in that route... with Sakura

Read it, that novel is too good, I actually shed a tear at how good it was.

How are you.

Hmhm... getting by, I'm surprised you're asking. And yourself

By the way, I signed the petition again, if you didn't see.

sigh..

what.

none of this is your fucking fault either.

same goes for you, frosty.

this whole fucking thing is my fault.

I told you this before. I am no ones friend. Hell is my location and I am nothing but sadness.

Now now... Don't act like none of us care about you.

You call yourself terrible but I actually think you're quite the opposite. And I don't want to hear any 'nothing but sadness' crap either, pardon my language. You're a lot nicer than you give yourself credit for, and I want you to ignore those who say otherwise.

I learned to do that.

what.

none of this is your fucking fault either.

same goes for you, frosty.

this whole fucking thing is my fault.

No

I'm fucking sighing because my friends are acting like this and I can do jack shit to help them,

Because I'm fucking useless

Now now... Don't act like none of us care about you.

You call yourself terrible but I actually think you're quite the opposite. And I don't want to hear any 'nothing but sadness' crap either, pardon my language. You're a lot nicer than you give yourself credit for, and I want you to ignore those who say otherwise.

I learned to do that.

Lies and slander.

I am a trickster. An illusionist.

look. i've apparently caused a great deal of shit today without even realizing it. so, none of you people need to be sad about it. if you want me to be the villain, then i'll be the villain. if not, then just don't treat it like you're the one who's to blame for any and all shit that's gone on today.

bad enough that i'm feeling like shit.

I am alone.

Always eternally alone..

I'd say that's false. But when it comes to such inquiries, regardless of what side you believe, you're right.

I'm just saying that even though you don't feel that way, there are people who actually care about you

As for everyone listening. Its NEVER soley one person's fault. If anything, you guys need to learn how to better communicate and understand each other. Then MAYBE instead of one simple problem turning into a domino effect, we can actually sort things out together. There are ways to go about everything, and blaming yourself is not it