Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

It kinda turned out to be a huge thing I couldn't keep up with. Remember, my first post here ended with "*Dragoon Jump out for a long time*".

Haha...

It became the second longest thread in FftF fast.

look. i've apparently caused a great deal of shit today without even realizing it. so, none of you people need to be sad about it. if you want me to be the villain, then i'll be the villain. if not, then just don't treat it like you're the one who's to blame for any and all shit that's gone on today.

bad enough that i'm feeling like shit.

If you're referring to the ball thread earlier, I don't blame you.

I blame the FE4 thread and myself.

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Marth you're more informed than others about why we all seem to be feeling like this

there's no need to try and take charge or whatever

I have the "High Jump" ability. I was on Neptune before coming here. Beautiful place, I must say.

You'll have to tell me about Neptune, young one.

Can you describe it in detail?

I'd say that's false. But when it comes to such inquiries, regardless of what side you believe, you're right.

I'm just saying that even though you don't feel that way, there are people who actually care about you

As for everyone listening. Its NEVER soley one person's fault. If anything, you guys need to learn how to better communicate and understand each other. Then MAYBE instead of one simple problem turning into a domino effect, we can actually sort things out together. There are ways to go about everything, and blaming yourself is not it

Don't you know, I could be lying to you? You trust a man who doesn't give his full back ground?

Hahah, expecting maturity and intelligence on the internet, what a dweeb!

You think too highly of mankind, I see.

Well excuse me if I like to give people the benefit of the doubt and hold them to a higher standard than that. And call me a dweeb on the pain of dropkicks. I enjoy giving those out the most. :P

Shadow, I dunno what's going on because I'm terribly ignorant and such, but I hope you and everyone else knows that I consider you all friends on another end, and it hurts me to see you putting yourself down like this. Maybe you think its all a lie, but I value your interactions here and don't want you to go. If you truly consider me family, like a sister, then please believe me when I say you're not alone and you're not hated. And that goes for you too Poly. I admire you both...so please....

Edited by Silver Lightning

I meant the route, but not because it was bad... there's another... something that goes on in that route... with Sakura

Read it, that novel is too good, I actually shed a tear at how good it was.

Hmhm... getting by, I'm surprised you're asking. And yourself

By the way, I signed the petition again, if you didn't see.

If you're talking about what I'm thinking, it happens quite a lot more often than in the other routes apparently.

Is it a visual novel or a light novel?

Shadow, I dunno what's going on because I'm terribly ignorant and such, but I hope you and everyone else knows that I consider you all friends on another end, and it hurts me to see you putting yourself down like this. Maybe you think its all a lie, but I value your interactions here and don't want you to go. If you truly consider me family, like a sister, then please believe me when I say you're not alone and you're not hated. And that goes for you too Poly. I admire you both...so please....

That was so well said, please don't put it in strikethrough.

hey, I'm not trying to advocate everyone else feeling like ass about this shit

I'm trying to get Shadow out of it too, ffs

If you're talking about what I'm thinking, it happens quite a lot more often than in the other routes apparently.

Is it a visual novel or a light novel?

if it's tsukhime he talked about the VN

Marth you're more informed than others about why we all seem to be feeling like this

there's no need to try and take charge or whatever

Maybe, but apparently, its not going to happen on its own.

Don't you know, I could be lying to you? You trust a man who doesn't give his full back ground?

To be fair, I haven't given my full background either. But I do know this; there is a good AND bad part of everyone. Some are more intuned with good, some, the opposite. Some who balance the two. ANd then some who teeter on the edge, not know which one is them. Which is why I can tolerate people. I know you have your bads. But you also have your goods, which somehow is invisible to you right now

Well excuse me if I like to give people the benefit of the doubt and hold them to a higher standard than that. And call me a dweeb on the pain of dropkicks. I enjoy giving those out the most. :P

Huh... now you've gone and misunderstood me... Well, I suppose it's okay, just know that I didn't and don't have a problem with it.

I was referring to this non-existent rivalry, not what you think of people.

I'm a Wind-elemental in battle, so it was fine for me. Oh, Soledai, you MUST come there with me sometime. Lovely moonsets, and there are some beautiful breezes there.

Ah, can you jump up there now?

Maybe, but apparently, its not going to happen on its own.

To be fair, I haven't given my full background either. But I do know this; there is a good AND bad part of everyone. Some are more intuned with good, some, the opposite. Some who balance the two. ANd then some who teeter on the edge, not know which one is them. Which is why I can tolerate people. I know you have your bads. But you also have your goods, which somehow is invisible to you right now

heheh.. Hahaha..

We need Integrity's signature here big-time.

...Why?

And Shadow, if you are acting, we don't know it. Right now, Internet!Shadow is bagging on himself. So we want to comfort Internet!Shadow, whom we have come to care for.

misery poker is fun

what the hell is misery poker

sounds like a helluva party game

Yawn

sleep if you're tired

also Marth you're implying that shit isn't just being sorted out here

I've had no less than four people bug me over Skype for this