• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

:(

I don't want you to hurt yourself..

I could say the same thing about you. I may not you very well, having mostly interacted with you only through posts in this thread, but despite what you seems to think, you have never hurt me. I do not hate you, much to the contrary. The interactions I have with you daily are always a pleasure (even when I seemed annoyed in my answers, I was smiling behind the screen most of the time). I may not know you, but the glimpse of the person I was able to see by interacting with you was someone I would like to keep interacting with. If you truly think that going away is for the best for you, then I'm in no position to stop you. But I want you to know that I'll be waiting for a chance to talk with you again.

I could say the same thing about you. I may not you very well, having mostly interacted with you only through posts in this thread, but despite what you seems to think, you have never hurt me. I do not hate you, much to the contrary. The interactions I have with you daily are always a pleasure (even when I seemed annoyed in my answers, I was smiling behind the screen most of the time). I may not know you, but the glimpse of the person I was able to see by interacting with you was someone I would like to keep interacting with. If you truly think that going away is for the best for you, then I'm in no position to stop you. But I want you to know that I'll be waiting for a chance to talk with you again.

Thread, I'm leaving in a few minutes, I'll be gone for about 2 or so hours... so while I'm gone...

Tighten up, this is just sad.

Let us slash through fiends henceforth!

I'd love to but... see above.

Because when this happened I had a literal mental breakdown, and I'm currently still recovering.

Same reason J is on block.

so it's not a permanent thing is what you're saying

Good for you Shadow, you have friends to help you and all that good stuff... you have your answer, there are.

I found mine too...

[/punts]
who said?

Hehe, I just noticed it, is all.

Birds and bees?

I just met you and we're already best buddies.

I accept this sword, on the honor of the Samurai and our friendship

So we were talking about the same thing?

If what I read is accurate, Sakura needs semen to keep her energy levels up. It just seemed to me as an excuse for putting in sex scenes was what I meant to say. I mean, couldn't they have said she take her energy from eating grapefruit?

one of the persons huh

you guys and your Canadian grammer

That might just be my 'French is my first language' making itself known.

A quick internet search confirmed it.

It's not Canadian grammar

It's my French getting in the way

Edited by LuxSpes

So we were talking about the same thing?

If what I read is accurate, Sakura needs semen to keep her energy levels up. It just seemed to me as an excuse for putting in sex scenes was what I meant to say. I mean, couldn't they have said she take her energy from eating grapefruit?

I see I see... you gotta read the novel moreso than HF if you don't understand why "that" is necessary.

And why Sakura is like that.