• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

I only play OU (and battle spot singles on the 3ds) because I'm BORING.

But seriously, I don't even know where to start when building a doubles team. The closest I've got to having a good team was a sandstorm one focused on TTar and Excadrill. It worked quite well. Triples is literally a headache and I don't even know what to do.

Yeah I was joking. I'm just afraid that they'll fall on a slippery slope at one point and ban every new additions to the game. OU seems to become less interesting to play. I'm slowly getting back into pokemon because of ORAS and I'm more interested in trying out Doubles, UU or Ubers than OU.

TBH, I agree that the aegislash ban was a little too much, but mega mawile is something I want to see banned since the first time I fought one.

Edited by NOBODY

But seriously, I don't even know where to start when building a doubles team. The closest I've got to having a good team was a sandstorm one focused on TTar and Excadrill. It worked quite well. Triples is literally a headache and I don't even know what to do.

TBH, I agree that the aegislash ban was a little too much, but mega mawile is something I want to see banned since the first time I fought one.

I like triples but I suck at them.

Stance Change is the most interesting concept to grace the game in a while.

yes that was fun

We should do that again sometime (or when ORAS comes out)

i remember there being a failed multi tournament here in sf

Good luck getting 4 people from different time zone online at the same time. Especially during school.