• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Aside from this silly age business, anything noteworthy happened?

Soledai, have you continued with S;G? Kurisu is waiting :3

Yep

I just got past Kurisu's sweet voice time travel lecture and I met Moeka and Faris nya~... >_<

nyan~ >_<

Yep

I just got past Kurisu's sweet voice time travel lecture and I met Moeka and Faris nya~... >_<

nyan~ >_<

Now imagine Glac in such a costume

You like them from their inital appearances?

Faris not so I suppose lol

Now imagine Glac in such a costume

You like them from their inital appearances?

Faris not so I suppose lol

Heh, nah I'll pass, she's already a bunny girl and my Silly Fox

That's not it, I'm surprising myself with the nya~ nya~ I'm doing.

like nyow~ <_<

Oh, and I wasn't fooled by Luka, either.

Edited by Soledai

Heh, nah I'll pass, she's already a bunny girl and my Silly Fox

That's not it, I'm surprising myself with the nya~ nya~ I'm doing.

like nyow~ <_<

Oh, and I wasn't fooled by Luka, either.

This is quite concerning

It's contagious ~

Japan rule number 1: the more feminine and frail a character looks, the higher is the chance that it is a boy

Edited by Battora

sorry,i dont' really know what you're talking about ><

Just some random ramblings. I decided to contribute an article for a certain site, and thought of writing a manga review.

But since there is so much to cover, my thoughts are a bit jumbled on how to put everything in a reasonable order. I once wrote over 2 pages about the main character and his developments alone, so I also have to shorten my thoughts since this is not supposed to be an essay >.>

This is quite concerning

It's contagious ~

Japan rule number 1: the more feminine and frail a character looks, the higher is the chance that it is a boy

It was a strange series of events <_<

I knyow right..? >_>

Heh, I'm familiar with this, for the longest time, there was this guy in Gundam 00, I could not tell if he was he or a she.

Just some random ramblings. I decided to contribute an article for a certain site, and thought of writing a manga review.

But since there is so much to cover, my thoughts are a bit jumbled on how to put everything in a reasonable order. I once wrote over 2 pages about the main character and his developments alone, so I also have to shorten my thoughts since this is not supposed to be an essay >.>

The introduction would normally home the insight of the concept of anything, or a brief overview about said concept. The ending of the intro would have to keep the reader interested about reading the whole thing, since the intro makes or breaks interest. The meat then would include a brief review on how well-done the plot is, without any huge spoilers, alongside characters. For a manga I'd comment on art style and quality, too. The conclusion would be your unbiased opinion about the whole thing, commenting on the good and bad

Keep it roughly around 1000 words, with a picture of two to keep things eye-catching

It was a strange series of events <_<

I knyow right..? >_>

Heh, I'm familiar with this, for the longest time, there was this guy in Gundam 00, I could not tell if he was he or a she.

"events" Oh my

SF needs a nyan nyan badge, like, nyow ~

HxH takes this to another level. A character that was introduced was referred to as he by some characters, but as she by other ones. Then the superior of said character used "he". And a couple episodes later the character is mentioned to have maternal instincts >.>

I'll never know whether that thing was a he, a she, or both