Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

not sure why this was spoiler'd, but are you looking for recs or not there? I can't tell

I didn't took the trouble of not spoilering it. And I wasn't looking for recs. Just stating that I share the sentiment of still following a manga I don't find particularly good anymore.

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

I didn't took the trouble of not spoilering it. And I wasn't looking for recs. Just stating that I share the sentiment of still following a manga I don't find particularly good anymore.

'k

also tbh I'm in a similar position wrt to Bleach, and I know a lot of my friends are as well

seems like a common place to be :V

'k

also tbh I'm in a similar position wrt to Bleach, and I know a lot of my friends are as well

seems like a common place to be :V

The Fullbring arc was pure filler and the current arc is extremely questionable IMO. But we're apparently nearing the end, so I'm sticking around

Edited by LuxSpes

Solly is a nice class to start with. What loadout are you using?

Ive been using the Black Box or the stock, the stock shotgun(Does anyone use the bison?) and the disciplinary action, because im not good enough for market garden kills

Have you and your bro continued that game?

Yeah, 100% within the same day actually... it was short and it was bad.

The gameplay had potential... had, and that was really it.

Ive been using the Black Box or the stock, the stock shotgun(Does anyone use the bison?) and the disciplinary action, because im not good enough for market garden kills

I like using Stock on the Soldier the most actually, since I tend to always just need a shotgun shot more to finish after 2 enemies.

Both Primaries are good, even though the stock is better. The shotgun is also the preferred secondary, but once you feel confident with the Rocket Launcher, you might want to experiment with the banners (the bison has its moments, like in Mann vs Machines). The Disciplinary action is thought to be the best melee. (I'm still not confident enough to use the Market Gardener). But my main class is the Pyro.

Yeah, 100% within the same day actually... it was short and it was bad.

The gameplay had potential... had, and that was really it.

It is pretty short. Did you like the Hell run and THE scene in the geothermal core? How about the final boss battle?

The game had a lot of potential that it wasted, which is one of the reason why I dislike it so much.

most manga nowadays

*interpreted to include Arpeggio Of Blue Steel in that statement*

...my stabbing hand twitches.

no reference to owain in any way shape or form ace i don't want to disown you

Both Primaries are good, even though the stock is better. The shotgun is also the preferred secondary, but once you feel confident with the Rocket Launcher, you might want to experiment with the banners (the bison has its moments, like in Mann vs Machines). The Disciplinary action is thought to be the best melee. (I'm still not confident enough to use the Market Gardener). But my main class is the Pyro.

We should play more TF2 again sometime Lux; those were fun times! ^_^

It is pretty short. Did you like the Hell run and THE scene in the geothermal core? How about the final boss battle?

The game had a lot of potential that it wasted, which is one of the reason why I dislike it so much.

The stock is always better,isnt it?unless its like, the ambassador;and i never dare use the bison for MvM, since people will votekick you for not using the banner; and i know to use the banners, but like you said, ill do it when i dont suck.