• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Cooperative engineering sounds so pleasant. Most engies have no idea what they're doing or go on the Offense with the gunslinger, forsaking dispensers and teleporters.

I usually play with pretty good Engineers. If I'm not, I simply type "WE NEED MORE ENGIES" in team chat. That works pretty well.

I always use my metal to help others upgrade.

Mega Man X is the best. That is all.

Yeah the first one is still the best IMO.

X4 is pretty good though. X2 and 3 are too, and X8 is good from what I here. X5 is okay.

X6 and 7 are garbage though.

you talk like that's bad

you're doing this on purpose

The game destroy Samus, makes Adam's character and story a joke, has a story more riddled with plot holes than FE13 and his extremely linear, which is a bad thing in a metroid game. The whole authorization shenanigans is also BS, and the art direction and music are objectively worse than Metroid Prime.

These people want the next Metroid games to not be like Super Metroid/Prime and to be more like Other M (aka a mindless 3rd person action-shooter and the battle becomes stupidly easy by spamming one move)

Edited by LuxSpes

The game destroy Samus, makes Adam's character and story a joke, has a story more riddled with plot holes than FE13 and his extremely linear, which is a bad thing in a metroid game. The whole authorization shenanigans is also BS, and the art direction and music are objectively worse than Metroid Prime.

These people want the next Metroid games to not be like Super Metroid/Prime and to be more like Other M (aka a mindless 3rd person action-shooter and the battle becomes stupidly easy by spamming one move)

Other M 2. MAKE IT HAPPEN

Another Other M would be a better name TBH

Nintendo made a statement during E3 that they had plans for both the 1st-person style of metroid games like the Prime games and the sidescrolling metroid games like Fusion and Super Metroid. Someone even asked if Sakamoto, the guy who directed Other M, would be involved in future Metroid games and Nintendo stated that he was occupied with other projects and had no desire to return to the Metroid franchise.

read the part that says "Favorite Fire Emblem" in your profile

Another Other M would be a better name TBH

you mean Another M Edited by UIir

read the part that says "Favorite Fire Emblem" in your profile

you mean Another M

that's low

I thought about that recently and I came to the conclusion that 1. I don't want the next FE game to be like Awakening and 2. Awakening didn't do a travesty of one of gaming most iconic character and it's gameplay wasn't an insult to the other games. Awakening still plays like a strategy RPGs, just like any other FE. Other M cut features from other games and had no real exploration, instead forcing you to predetermined path by randomly locking doors. When you consider that Metroid is a series built upon exploration, it's kind of a big deal.

So no I do not think that Awakening is the Other M of the Fire Emblem franchise. It might have worsened the waifu/husbando thing, but it's still a decent FE game.

Other M cut features from other games and had no real exploration, instead forcing you to predetermined path by randomly locking doors. When you consider that Metroid is a series built upon exploration, it's kind of a big deal.

So it actually improved metroid?

You should be thankful for it

:P

USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST

Edited by Balcerzak