• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Oh yeah ...hmm...I WILL FIND A WAY,EVEN IF IT MEANS SLAPPING FE7'S PROGRAMMER you're likely right about Eli, and durandong wt needs to go way down, sol katti too,and I don't think ballistae mean that much to the archers value, does it?

19xx is the only instance I can think of where it is a big issue, but it may nerf enemies.

Were there enemy snipers w/bastilla?

Yeah, lowering legendary weapon wgt is a must. They don't need to be Binding Blade type awesome, just a bit more suited to their lords. Most lords aren't severely weighted, after all, FE7's just have the unfair end of the stick.

Tbh the only lord who really needs a fix to promo time is Roy.

19xx is the only instance I can think of where it is a big issue, but it may nerf enemies.

Were there enemy snipers w/bastilla?

Yeah, lowering legendary weapon wgt is a must. They don't need to be Binding Blade type awesome, just a bit more suited to their lords. Most lords aren't severely weighted, after all, FE7's just have the unfair end of the stick.

Tbh the only lord who really needs a fix to promo time is Roy.

roy promotes for 2 chapters ,right ?also,how about making serras mag growth 65% to offset the lol 2 base.i don't think it'll make her better than priss since she still has more move,a better weapon type,and rescue utility,also the only instance of ballista snipers I can think of is non HHM VoD

Huh, that is because I typically do not concern myself with others. >_>

GG.

You tryna get wrestled, I'll suplex you like a champ, nerd

Did I even greet you, chummer?

Good evening note catcher, how are you?

roy promotes for 2 chapters ,right ?also,how about making serras mag growth 65% to offset the lol 2 base.i don't think it'll make her better than priss since she still has more move,a better weapon type,and rescue utility,also the only instance of ballista snipers I can think of is non HHM VoD

Or just raise her base? Lol.

I suppose I can replace them with Archers.

Roy promotes for either 1 or 4 chapter(s). Depends on if you get 23~Final.

Good evening.

Because of the aforementioned caring of people, I didn't really care to ask about it, but I'll ask now since I've got nothing else going on...

Why the change to Ran?

what caused it, rather?

Edited by Soledai

Or just raise her base? Lol.

I suppose I can replace them with Archers.

Roy promotes for either 1 or 4 chapter(s). Depends on if you get 23~Final.

yeah but raising the growth is more fun;p and archer replacements seem fine;just give them all rienfleches

Because of the aforementioned caring of people, I didn't really care to ask about it, but I'll ask now since I've got nothing else going on...

Why the change to Ran?

what caused it, rather?

Blame Shadow.

Ran is just adorable.