Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

Indeed, although i also like the possibility of making the game harder since fe7 is kinda easy because lolmarcus

Make it SRW-level hard...

Your avy makes that post look more sinister

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Renault is fine with a huge mag buff,right?

TBH Renault will probably be overshadowed by Athos no matter what you do

I have a hack that moves Renault and Karla's jointimes to 18x/19x and H25 respectively if you'd like to use it.

TBH Renault will probably be overshadowed by Athos no matter what you do

I have a hack that moves Renault and Karla's jointimes to 18x/19x and H25 respectively if you'd like to use it.

Renault is kind of broken on your hack

Karla is okay. Definitely a huge improvement for her, though.

I see. I did buff his stats a bit when I moved him forward, but it seems I did too much.

What needs nerfing? His Mag? Speed? Staff/light rank?

Karla is okay. Definitely a huge improvement for her, though.

I was honestly thinking of just leaving her where she is but giving her FE6!Karel growths

Same.

Thank goodness it's dead now. My folks squished it.

Did they squish it with grace and magnificence?

And unrelated, but would you mind critiquing some of my writing? I wrote for the first time in ages two days ago, and I would like some feedback on it

I see. I did buff his stats a bit when I moved him forward, but it seems I did too much.

What needs nerfing? His Mag? Speed? Staff/light rank?

I think he should be a level 15 Monk or something, with his stats going back the promotion bonuses (from the original stats, not the buffs)

Having a promoted healer, with 10 def, 12 mag, 18 RES and whichever SPD he has is to much at 19x.

Edited by NOBODY

I think he should be a level 15 Monk or something, with his stats going back the promotion bonuses (from the original stats, not the buffs)

Having a promoted healer, with 10 def, 12 mag, 18 RES and whichever SPD he has is to much at 19x.

Hm. Not sure how I feel about demoting him.... Is there nothing that can be done to nerf him at that stage?

And if I were to demote him, it would be to a priest and not a monk. I think it better fits his character.

Hm. Not sure how I feel about demoting him.... Is there nothing that can be done to nerf him at that stage?

And if I were to demote him, it would be to a priest and not a monk. I think it better fits his character.

I see.

Well, nerf his SPD to 14 and his res to something like 12 or so. 18 is huuuuuuuuge, and with 16 SPD he doubles almost everything at that point in the game.

I haven't played it, but perhaps lower his bases but increase his growths slightly? I think his growths are bad, anyway

I see.

Well, nerf his SPD to 14 and his res to something like 12 or so. 18 is huuuuuuuuge, and with 16 SPD he doubles almost everything at that point in the game.

Hm....done.