• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

I predict the next day that Lulu will text me is Sept 5th, which is my birthday...

That's a whole month to wait... :/

At least a female with a beating heart texts you.

Roy's not our boy.

In truth, I actually look kinda like Roy in real life. Except I'm not a pimp. Or friendly.

I run. I work hard. That's it.

Nope, I clearly remember finding that on my own and then linking it to the PM to show you, but you had found it on your own as well IIRC.

Meh, I love Blue Excorcist, but that AMV will always be #1 in my heart because Steins;Gate. X3

....hmmmm.....

I was looking back through the PM and that's exactly what happened XD. You linked the AMV and I then mentioned that I had already seen it and it was my favorite S;G AMV. And even though I love it and S;G, I had to admit that the Blue Exorcist one was really well done.

Looking through the PM was funny. I saw the planning of the Mutli Battle TotA team that never saw a battle and the post I made after I had finished watching S;G in 2 days.

hello parking meter

Just a heads up duck. I have 2 6IV Bold Nature Storm Drain Gastrodon. I just need to get the good moves on them and transfer them.

Roy's not our boy.

In truth, I actually look kinda like Roy in real life. Except I'm not a pimp. Or friendly.

huh

weird because in summer I kinda look like Roy too

I used to run but I gave it up for another sport

SWIM

Just a heads up duck. I have 2 6IV Bold Nature Storm Drain Gastrodon. I just need to get the good moves on them and transfer them.

That sounds good!

Roy's not our boy.

Don't shoot yourself down man. You don't need to be a pimp to be able to talk to new girls. You just need to be able to start a friendly conversation is all, then it'll all happen with time.

I was looking back through the PM and that's exactly what happened XD. You linked the AMV and I then mentioned that I had already seen it and it was my favorite S;G AMV. And even though I love it and S;G, I had to admit that the Blue Exorcist one was really well done.

Looking through the PM was funny. I saw the planning of the Mutli Battle TotA team that never saw a battle and the post I made after I had finished watching S;G in 2 days.

Hmm that's what I thought! I have a good memory for these sorts of things. :P

But yeah, all those memories.......too bad I started posting there less after I joined HHH... XD

The threads topics of conversation are all over the place....time to centralize

from now on im going to use this whenever i want to derail the conversation:3 Edited by Livin La Vida Loca

Hmm that's what I thought! I have a good memory for these sorts of things. :P

But yeah, all those memories.......too bad I started posting there less after I joined HHH... XD

Which is surprising since I post here to make you remember to post there.

Speaking of that, have you seen my latest post?

Edited by LuxSpes

Oh and Lux, are the Gastrodons blue?

And do you want anything? I'm afraid I don't have too much to offer

Yes, wasn't that the point of getting them in Platinum xp

Would you happen to have an Unburden Swirlix. If not, what do you have to offer?

Yes, wasn't that the point of getting them in Platinum xp

Would you happen to have an Unburden Swirlix. If not, what do you have to offer?

Oh yeah

I..may have traded my last one to Silver a couple days ago

I have some starters (most interesting being DD ice punch Totodile), some Pinsir and Scyther rejects, some aerodactyl rejects, some jolly rough skin Gibles, and some other stuff

Unfortunately, non except the Pisirs have good IVs

Which is surprising since I post here to make you remember to post there.

Speaking of that, have you seen my latest post?

Ya!

Now that I think of it, I have to check to see if Chuggaa will be updating Xenoblade this week!

And I did see that helpful link; thanks! Will be good for whenever I can organize my thoughts to write.

Oh yeah

I..may have traded my last one to Silver a couple days ago

I have some starters (most interesting being DD ice punch Totodile), some Pinsir and Scyther rejects, some aerodactyl rejects, some jolly rough skin Gibles, and some other stuff

Unfortunately, non except the Pisirs have good IVs

I'll take a Scyther reject.

Ya!

Now that I think of it, I have to check to see if Chuggaa will be updating Xenoblade this week!

And I did see that helpful link; thanks! Will be good for whenever I can organize my thoughts to write.

I hope you'll answer it in full when you have the time ><

Has he recovered from his illness?

Well the content of the link has helped me to organize my thoughts. The Step-by-step section had a lot of tips and the Elements of a Novel also offered good tips for each 'category'.