• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

I got you bro! :D So glad i keep these things bookmarked.

Latest version of DSfix (2.2)

Latest version of DSMfix (0.9)

If you need anymore help, feel free to ask~

Thanks, bro

At least for DSfix it seems like I'd found the latest version~

Thanks, bro

At least for DSfix it seems like I'd found the latest version~

Of course.

The latest version of DSfix isn't fully compatible with DSMfix though, just letting you know. When you change enemy targets while locked on, you can only use mouse look to do so. I used to use mousewheel, and well, it just doesn't work anymore. But you'll get used to it if you really want to use m+kb controls anyway. :P

No, I didn't download my illegal copy of Dark Souls

Although apparently DSfix 2.2 only works with the most recent Steam version or something? :/

I guess so? But you could try it without it first. If it doesn't run good with out the patch, then it probably won't work with it.

Did you try going to a site where it will run a benchmark for your PC for Dark Souls? That would be a good estimate for you.

This is what i use to do quick estimate benchmarks anyway.

I guess so? But you could try it without it first. If it doesn't run good with out the patch, then it probably won't work with it.

Yeah, I was thinking of doing that :/

Did you try going to a site where it will run a benchmark for your PC for Dark Souls? That would be a good estimate for you

This is what i use to do quick estimate benchmarks anyway.

Hmm, maybe I could try doing that...

Yeah, I was thinking of doing that :/

Hmm, maybe I could try doing that...

Also, let me see your benchmarks after you do a test. I just did a quick one, and it says that my graphics card is too weak to play Dark Souls, but I play in 1080p/60fps all the time with it. :P

Also, let me see your benchmarks after you do a test. I just did a quick one, and it says that my graphics card is too weak to play Dark Souls, but I play in 1080p/60fps all the time with it. :P

[spoiler=What I got]j6aPGxx.png

Also, for reference, Skyrim, that I can run smoothly (not in the higher resolutions, but at least not in the lowest) except for the thieves guild, fuck that place

7GJ48it.png

And AC2, that for some reason I can't run properly :/

4cOqH1w.png

Also, while for Skyrim and AC2 it detected my AMD video card, for Dark sould it didn't :/

[spoiler=What I got]j6aPGxx.png

Also, for reference, Skyrim, that I can run smoothly (not in the higher resolutions, but at least not in the lowest) except for the thieves guild, fuck that place

7GJ48it.png

And AC2, that for some reason I can't run properly :/

4cOqH1w.png

Also, while for Skyrim and AC2 it detected my AMD video card, for Dark sould it didn't :/

Yeah I think you should be fine then man. The test picked up my Radeon, but it said it wasn't good enough when i play with it all the time haha.

Just keep in mind, that when you use DSfix, make sure to change your internal resolution to what it can handle, and the unlocked framerate feature is just something you'll have to experiment with.

Once I transfer my SoulSilver team over to Black 2, then to Y, my 'ZM Elite' PC box will be complete.

And what's funny is that there will be three Luxrays (potentially four once I get my Guts!Shinx), two Flareons, and two Kabutopses.

Oh yeah, and my SoulSilver team?

Meganium (Grass)

Fearow (Normal/Flying)

Luxray (Electric)

Ninetales (Fire)

Rhyperior (Rock/Ground)

Starmie (Water/Psychic)

Once I transfer my SoulSilver team over to Black 2, then to Y, my 'ZM Elite' PC box will be complete.

And what's funny is that there will be three Luxrays (potentially four once I get my Guts!Shinx), two Flareons, and two Kabutopses.

Oh yeah, and my SoulSilver team?

Meganium (Grass)

Fearow (Normal/Flying)

Luxray (Electric)

Ninetales (Fire)

Rhyperior (Rock/Ground)

Starmie (Water/Psychic)

Luxray is amazing.

Hey, Glac

I haven't had any snow in ages. I'll happily take some if you don't want it

Sprite place holder? Lute would probably work best, aye. If you want a different suggestion though, maybe Marisa?