Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

ballin' as shit

It was actually yesterday. Both today and yesterday went fine. No real classes yet, though, just the professors explaining how they will be.

There's also the fact that there was almost no one I know in my classes so far, which kind of sucks, but w/e.

Ah, I see. Yeah, the first few days are like that, unfortunately

That must stink. But at least you can make new friends? ... V:

I sound like Kitty

I try~! And yeah, its nice to have some money for things now; its what I tell myself when I'm not having the best time at work in the mornings (I'm not a morning person and I tend to feel sick around then like today).

Yeah, money is a pretty awesome thing. Which is why I need it so badly ]: (That sucks also. Is there not a way you can, like, unsick yourself in the mornings? >: )

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

also yes I am technically considered disabled from it because it impairs my ability to make a living working full-time (social issues and whatnot) so yes I do in fact collect a form of disability pay as a result

took me a fuckin' year to go through the whole process, though

I AM GOING TO CANADA SOMEDAY JUST FOR THAT.

well if you have a similar program in your area you should totally look into it

though it's worth noting I only get $1600 because I live in an expensive as balls area of Canada so the cost of living is higher

you won't get /that/ much if you go through a similar program unless they're made of money

also yes I am technically considered disabled from it because it impairs my ability to make a living working full-time (social issues and whatnot) so yes I do in fact collect a form of disability pay as a result

took me a fuckin' year to go through the whole process, though

If shinpichu were here he'd be ranting about communists or something like that haha

I sound like Kitty

Yeah, I guess.

you kinda did haha

are you a Loli with big tits

Maybe.

well if you have a similar program in your area you should totally look into it

though it's worth noting I only get $1600 because I live in an expensive as balls area of Canada so the cost of living is higher

you won't get /that/ much if you go through a similar program unless they're made of money

I'll investigate.

I mean, the actual working thing isn't the issue

it's finding somewhere that'll hire me and then holding said job

my Asperger's makes it really fucking hard to function within the workplace in terms of dealing with others, so it does directly impair my ability to work for a living

cool i can do the same thing since my rib cage moved and now a bone sticks out of my chest. Although do you have to be diagnosed with aspergers or tested for it. (I was just tested for it)

ballin' as shit

I sound like Kitty

Yeah, money is a pretty awesome thing. Which is why I need it so badly ]: (That sucks also. Is there not a way you can, like, unsick yourself in the mornings? >: )

Keep going for it! (Not really, I've always been like that; its why I hate eating breakfast and always skipped it in High School, but now that I take anti depressants in the morning I need to eat. Or I have vomiting episodes like the other day. Mornings suck. :/ )

I mean, the actual working thing isn't the issue

it's finding somewhere that'll hire me and then holding said job

my Asperger's makes it really fucking hard to function within the workplace in terms of dealing with others, so it does directly impair my ability to work for a living

Dealing with others is awful.

Except on the internet because no body expressions.

This could be a problem V:

I ship it Edited by Espeon Shaman

BREEZY GOD DAMN I AM REGAILING THE TALE OF MY GETTING FREE MONEY WILL YOU CALM DOWN

besides you messages me on Skype in the middle of my driver's ed program so that's your own fault (jk)

cool i can do the same thing since my rib cage moved and now a bone sticks out of my chest. Although do you have to be diagnosed with aspergers or tested for it. (I was just tested for it)

wait what

how the hell does that give you Asperger's

kneepls

I think someone doesn't know what aspergers is lol

This could be a problem V:

why?

Edited by NOBODY

wait what

how the hell does that give you Asperger's

kneepls

it doesn't give me aspergers. it just "impairs" my ability to work full time because i get "massive" chest pains occasionally.(I actually do get the occasional chest pain but it goes away quickly) it's totally unrelated to aspergers although i was tested for aspergers so hmm.

Edited by GO WITH YOUR GUTREAD GUY