Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

my way of change was 4 years ago, but a couple weeks back I had a mental breakdown, and probably felt more emotion than I ever have then

i hate them for being an inconsistent pestering,

Mmm...the rapid change really pays a toll on you.

It's a conflicting behavior for me because I too have come crashing down. The emotions are very inconsistent and I would say "pestering" is a generous term to describe what they can do. But I have used them on many occasions I needed strength. I reached deep within, and I could be great.

Breaking down again, I have a conflicting opinion on whether to learn to control them, or lock them away like you have all together. Neither works for me...

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

John played DQIX.

I'm content.

Why when I play DQ6, you aren't content?

...well, partially I don't know.

Today was great! My boss nicknamed me "Flower" and said I was painting really good :)

<.<

..But I also tripped over a paint bucket and spilled it on the floor... heh heh...

Aww, a nice nickname...

and... ohh, be careful, you don't wanna wreck your workspace... and the paint... and yourself..

But it's good you had a good day.

( ´͈ ॢꇴ `͈ॢ) *Squeals*

Dats so good!

It's a conflicting behavior for me because I too have come crashing down. The emotions are very inconsistent and I would say "pestering" is a generous term to describe what they can do. But I have used them on many occasions I needed strength. I reached deep within, and I could be great.

Breaking down again, I have a conflicting opinion on whether to learn to control them, or lock them away like you have all together. Neither works for me...

I myself find that emotions are best controlled, and then used. If you don't have emotions, or deny them, you'll just live life very miserable unless you're name is Spock. Because Spock is amazing.

I laugh, I cry, and I love. I am a puppet to man's eternal shackles. I cannot express joy, feel pain or be upset. I am controlled by my own internal desires, wrestling to get through, as I am a man who has seen and believed the end.

I myself find that emotions are best controlled, and then used. If you don't have emotions, or deny them, you'll just live life very miserable unless you're name is Spock. Because Spock is amazing.

What I would pay and sacrifice to learn to control their power.

I laugh, I cry, and I love. I am a puppet to man's eternal shackles. I cannot express joy, feel pain or be upset. I am controlled by my own internal desires, wrestling to get through, as I am a man who has seen and believed the end.

I lack the ability to love and express joy. The other emotions become out of balance when they aren't harmonized, so I am unstably depressed and angry and happiness becomes a falsehood.

This is why I understand the purpose of pushing them out. But I have hopes that one day I will be okay, and I will realize that I am not at the end everyday.

Oh and I'm really sorry if I've hurt anyone. I don't mean to, I really don't.

Why when I play DQ6, you aren't content?

...well, partially I don't know.

Aww, a nice nickname...

and... ohh, be careful, you don't wanna wreck your workspace... and the paint... and yourself..

But it's good you had a good day.

It was a stream.

Come on, everybody, don't leave J hanging

*Joins hug*

Stop pretending you hate me.

You're really bad at it.

This isn't anything against you though. This is me not wanting group hugs.

What I would pay and sacrifice to learn to control their power.

Well, all you can do is train. Remember, emotions are not in control unless you let them. They are a change in electrical patterns, and should not dictate how you live your life.

Who posted Happy?

I did.

I lack the ability to love and express joy. The other emotions become out of balance when they aren't harmonized, so I am unstably depressed and angry and happiness becomes a falsehood.

This is why I understand the purpose of pushing them out. But I have hopes that one day I will be okay, and I will realize that I am not at the end everyday.

Oh and I'm really sorry if I've hurt anyone. I don't mean to, I really don't.

Reality is false, and tells you what to do. I don't believe I can change, but seeing you, you're able to change. And I can respect that.

It was a stream.

Oh yeah, I did skim that, nevermind.

Well, all you can do is train. Remember, emotions are not in control unless you let them. They are a change in electrical patterns, and should not dictate how you live your life.

I did.

Just yes.