• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Hi Dusk.

I hate Ohio weather. I usually like snow, but this has gotton to be a bit much.

Also, do you have suggestions for a FE8 character to use as Hugh's mom's placeholder? John suggested Lute already.

You live in Ohio too? I thought that was just me and Shadow

And yeah, the weather has been total shit this winter

How does PoR save data affect starting stats anyways.

If your any of your characters' stats are maxed on your completed PoR save file, then when those characters return in RD, they will have a bonus to those specific stats. I think it's +2 or something like that? I'm not really sure as of right now.

*never played a single persona game*

You live in Ohio too? I thought that was just me and Shadow

And yeah, the weather has been total shit this winter

Yes, I do, as does Magyars. and one again I'm wishing we did not. I personally think Southerners got the worse end of the stick with the weather, since they were not as prepared for it. Then again, I'm in Cleveland, so I'm not sure how prepared you guys are since I'm in the father from the equator portion of Ohio and affected by Lake Effect to boot (Shadow told me you are in Dayton).

Yes, I do, as does Magyars. and one again I'm wishing we did not. I personally think Southerners got the worse end of the stick with the weather, since they were not as prepared for it. Then again, I'm in Cleveland, so I'm not sure how prepared you guys are since I'm in the father from the equator portion of Ohio and affected by Lake Effect to boot (Shadow told me you are in Dayton).

Well, we've had seven snow days so far, and the governor had to give us three extra, so...

Well, we've had seven snow days so far, and the governor had to give us three extra, so...

Not much better here. About 7-9 throughout NE Ohio districts. Mostly 9. Apparently no school district in the state has used less than six.

You two should like, totally meet up or something

I live in the southwest, she lives in the northeast

Shadow's dead center

Not much better here. About 7-9 throughout NE Ohio districts. Mostly 9. Apparently no school district in the state has used less than six.

That really doesn't surprise me

My school literally has had one five day week since christmas break

I live in the southwest, she lives in the northeast

Shadow's dead center

That really doesn't surprise me

My school literally has had one five day week since christmas break

Same thing around here.

You two should like, totally meet up or something

It's probably not a very good idea, any one of us could be an 80 year old sumo wrestler in their basement for all the others know. (Even though sumo wrestlers usually don't live past 35.)

We weren't and I hate Texas right now...

We weren't and I hate Texas right now...

I think everyone hates their staes right now... Some people in New York State got Ten feet on the ground at one point this winter.

Anyway:

[spoiler=Finally seeing all those calculations I did put to use]I went with Eliwood/Ninian, Hector/Lyn, Erk/Nino, and Sain/Rebecca. Only The first and last affect Chapter 1 though. I picked them based on personal preference in supports and elsewhere, so now I have to deal with Ninian!Roy. Yep.

Either way, Roy and Wolt no longer suck!

8VtzQcp.pngKMHtWA1.pngJUVsM1w.pngKOsINIi.png

Roy's second level oh my god. I suppose that's natural when I use inheritance growth

I think everyone hates their staes right now... Some people in New York State got Ten feet on the ground at one point this winter.

Anyway:

[spoiler=Finally seeing all those calculations I did put to use]I went with Eliwood/Ninian, Hector/Lyn, Erk/Nino, and Sain/Rebecca. Only The first and last affect Chapter 1 though. I picked them based on personal preference in supports and elsewhere, so now I have to deal with Ninian!Roy. Yep.

Either way, Roy and Wolt no longer suck!

8VtzQcp.pngKMHtWA1.pngJUVsM1w.pngKOsINIi.png

Roy's second level oh my god. I suppose that's natural when I use inheritance growth

Those are awesome stat gains. Let's hope it's consistently good ><

Those are awesome stat gains. Let's hope it's consistently good ><

They most likely will be, since the growths are FE4 Gen 2 style. I would have gone Rath/Lyn and Hector/Farina if I wanted gameplay alone though, I like my magic tank growth Roy.