• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Well, if you don't memorize that you need to operate on Base 10, how else can you work with metric?

you don't need to operate on base 10, you can operate on the measure without the prefixes

they are only there to help out with really big or really small numbers substituting powers of ten

also the ones you're most likely to see on daily life are pretty intuitive

you don't need to operate on base 10, you can operate on the measure without the prefixes

they are only there to help out with really big or really small numbers substituting powers of ten

also the ones you're most likely to see on daily life are pretty intuitive

Ah well, my point was that in order to learn to use it, you need to memorize what you need to do in order to recall it when you actually use it, regardless of what it is that you need to do.

Ah well, my point was that in order to learn to use it, you need to memorize what you need to do in order to recall it when you actually use it, regardless of what it is that you need to do.

Following your logic, you need to memorize literally everything.

Like, you learnt how to speak when you were a baby and you have memorized ever since. You learnt how to write and memorized ot ever since etc

Edited by NOBODY

Good lord I know the pain, I don't drive but, I know the pain.

My day keeps changing from good to bad... so it's pretty normal

Just finished a game with some artificial balancing, and I'm pretty happy about it though.

Which game?

Following your logic, you need to memorize literally everything.

Like, you learnt how to speak when you were a baby and you have memorized ever since. You learnt how to write and memorized ot ever since etc

It's not really mine. Memorization itself after all means to commit to memory. Now, all we experience is memorized, in that sense. Whether or not it remains in our memory to recall it later is another matter, although whether or not things do leave our memory or we simply are unable to consciously recall them when we want to is another subject of debate.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Hmm well that's too philosophical to me. I always considered memorizing and learning different things

Either way, i'm going to sleep

Bye everyone.

Hibye. Currently EV training with a fervor!

Hi bye. What are you training? Edited by NOBODY

I forgot what happened when I was born, therefore not every experience is memorized.

Well, as I mentioned earlier, does it really leaves/doesn't-reach our memory, or we are just simply unable to recall it at will? Who knows...

Hmm well that's too philosophical to me. I always considered memorizing and learning different things

Either way, i'm going to sleep

Bye everyone.

Well, I wouldn't call it philosophical, at least not the former part. It's just me using "Memorization" to it's literal meaning (as stated in my post disclaimer), ah well...

I do as well, though they do go hand-in-hand. You can't learn it if you don't memorize it first, after all. It doesn't just spontaneously appear in your memory so that your brain can process it and learn from the info it memorizes.

Bye then.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

idk; i've been streaming all day and busy with other things.

I'm still streaming btw if you are interested Sol :P

Yeah, I had to unexpectedly leave for a while, I'll get back shortly.

Which game?

Crimzon Clover World Ignition, the bunk expansion pack for the vanilla Crimzon Clover(which was better)

Anyway, night man.