• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Yeah, I want all the DLC, but I settled for SS models since I like them the most. I'm excited to play all of them, but especially Zelda, Midna, Sheik, and Ruto!

Not gonna lie, that Power Glove had me like O.O... so I think I may use that if it's any good. he suplexed a *$^%# Pillar!

And that Sheik though... Sheik was looking pretty boss in that trailer... Impa looked to be a bit flashy for me, though I'm still gonna try though.

Not gonna lie, that Power Glove had me like O.O... so I think I may use that if it's any good. he suplexed a *$^%# Pillar!

And that Sheik though... Sheik was looking pretty boss in that trailer... Impa looked to be a bit flashy for me, though I'm still gonna try though.

Wait are you talking about Hyrule Warriors

Lana best waifu

I'm calling it now

Wait are you talking about Hyrule Warriors

Lana best waifu

I'm calling it now

Yes.

Heh, I'm not sure what that means, stat-wise...

But her second fighting style looks pretty okay, from what I remember.

Hi. I'm fine. Just got paid today so I thought I might try and get ToS HD; told me they were out of stock but when I called again to make sure after I left they told me they goofed and it was actuall there. -_-

So I'll be going to get it tomorrow. Oh well, it wasn't a wasted trip at least; I got two extra controllers so my siblings and I can all play, and I put in my pre-order for Hyrule Warriors at BestBuy.

Isn't co op ToS difficult because of camera issues?

Okay,

I'm going to do it.

GLAC

WHY DO YOU HATE IKE?

He's boring.

I hate overly "manly" designs.

He's overrated.

He is gods awful in SSBB. I dare say Roy was better.

Did I mention I find him boring? Moreso than any other lord, even ones others call generic.

His character rubs me the wrong way. You don't disrespect nobility in mideval based societies. Ever.

He's boring.

He's overrated.

Did I mention I find him boring? Moreso than any other lord, even ones others call generic.

His character rubs me the wrong way. You don't disrespect nobility in mideval based societies. Ever.

Nope. Best Brawl character. Growths. At least he has good growths.

He's boring.

He's overrated.

I would've done the exact same thing if someone was mocking my friend right in both of our faces.

That's what made me like him so much in the first place.