• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Beautiful

Both of them, along with Lugh, Raigh, Lilina, Clarine, Klein, and Fir are considerably better. Wolt's Str is now like 80% or something. Roy's Str is 48%, but his Res is 70% now so his function is basically dodge/Magic tank now. His Def is also better than Lyn or Fiora could have given, but it's not by much. So yeah, it's meant to be easier due to increase in their growths. I think Wolt is the most improved, since he sucked the way he was. Now... He's a bit too good, lol. I might go with Lowen next time because of that.

Yeah, it was getting kind of easy, so I will buff the enemies. It's NM, since I use a fresh ROM and a brand new save every time I use a patch/in this case hack it myself.

I don't even use Dieck in any of my runs anyway. Because I have RUTOGA and, in this case because she was buffed like crazy by the inheritance, Fir. Raigh outclasses Sophia in basically every regard now, so I'm probably going to buff her a bit as well.

Either way, buffed or not, I basically won't use Dieck anyway. If I do buff him, though, he probably won't be as good as the inheritance crew.

Yeah, it was getting kind of easy, so I will buff the enemies. It's NM, since I use a fresh ROM and a brand new save every time I use a patch/in this case hack it myself.

I don't even use Dieck in any of my runs anyway. Because I have RUTOGA and, in this case because she was buffed like crazy by the inheritance, Fir. Raigh outclasses Sophia in basically every regard now, so I'm probably going to buff her a bit as well.

Either way, buffed or not, I basically won't use Dieck anyway. If I do buff him, though, he probably won't be as good as the inheritance crew.

i mean, i think HM should be tested too, but I guess it's because I don't really play NM in FE anymore, so that's why I feel it shouldn't be too hard on NM since HM exists. But I do know balance is important.

I don't even use MAN OF STEEL in any of my runs anyway. Because I have Rutger and, in this case because she was buffed like crazy by the inheritance, Fir. Ray outclasses Sophia in basically every regard now, so I'm probably going to buff her a bit as well.

Either way, buffed or not, I basically won't use MAN OF STEEL anyway. If I do buff him, though, he probably won't be as good as the inheritance crew.

Yeah that's not okay. Give him growths of over 200% and make him solo everything

Yeah that's not okay. Give him growths of over 200% and make him solo everything

Maybe. Then again, I believe the highest growth here is Roy's HP, at like 123 or something like that.

i mean, i think HM should be tested too, but I guess it's because I don't really play NM in FE anymore, so that's why I feel it shouldn't be too hard on NM since HM exists. But I do know balance is important.

I'll go test HM later. If you want, I can probably give you a patch... oh wait you haven't beaten FE6. Never mind, I'll use my old data to try it on HM.

If Roy and Wolt prove able enogh to gain a few HM levels easily, because that's the hardest part (well I guess I can use Marcus as a tank for Wolt).

Actually, Chapter 1 was harder than vanilla because Roy's first level was so good he ORKO'd everything and I couldn't feed Wolt EXP, lol.

Maybe. Then again, I believe the highest growth here is Roy's HP, at like 123 or something like that.

I'll go test HM later. If you want, I can probably give you a patch... oh wait you haven't beaten FE6. Never mind, I'll use my old data to try it on HM.

If Roy and Wolt prove able enogh to gain a few HM levels easily, because that's the hardest part (well I guess I can use Marcus as a tank for Wolt).

Actually, Chapter 1 was harder than vanilla because Roy's first level was so good he ORKO'd everything and I couldn't feed Wolt EXP, lol.

I'll take the patch still Glaceon~

and Roy actually being good? that's scary... lol

I'll take the patch still Glaceon~

and Roy actually being good? that's scary... lol

Which pairings do you want? The same ones I'm using, or something else? (I'm using Eliwood/Ninian, Lyn/Hector, Erk/Nino, and Sain/Rebecca).

EDIT:Here's a reminder on growths:

That's a positive way to think. BTW, I have the spreadsheet with inheritance stats back now, so... I went with FE4 formula. Decimals round up.

[spoiler=Roy][spoiler=Ninian]HP: 123

Str: 48

Skl: 53

Spd: 75

Luck: 85

Def: 45

Res: 70

Needs more Str and Skl barely improved, but the best dodgetank of the three and the best actual tank both physically and magically.

[spoiler=Lyn]HP:115

Str: 65

Skl: 80

Spd: 70

Luck: 73

Def: 40

Res: 50

The strongest Roy, with decent defenses. Most likely the best of the three.

[spoiler=Fiora]HP: 115

Str: 63

Spd: 65

Luck: 60

Res: 60

The worst, only outdoing Lyn in Res while only beating Ninian in Str and Skl. Only good if you want a mage killer Roy with more Str than 48, otherwise, Lyn or Ninian are better...

[spoiler=Lilina][spoiler=Lyn]HP: 115

Mgc: 70

Skl:83

Spd: 78

Luck:70

Def: 45

Res: 43

Amazing, better than or even with Florina in every stat but Res, and better than Farina outside of Str and Def. If only we didn't have to worry about Sue.

[spoiler=Florina]HP: 105

Skl: 73

Spd: 73

Luck: 65

Res: 48

Eh... if you prefer Spd or Skill over Mgc and want to save Lyn for Sue/Roy, here's your answer.

[spoiler=Farina]HP=120

Mgc: 80

Skl: 63

Spd: 63

Def: 50

More Mgc, less speed Skill. Unless you are going with Lyn, I'd pick this one for Lilina.

[spoiler=Lugh and Raigh][spoiler=Erk]For Lugh:

HP: 88

Skl: 75

Spd: 85

Luck: 70

Def: 25

For Raigh:

HP: 93

Mgc: 65

Skl: 68

Spd: 80

Luck: 53

Def: 28

Res: 65

There is literally no contest. Jaffar only has a better growth than Erk in Def, and not by much. In case you did not notice, Lugh's main parent is Nino and Raigh's is either Jaffar or Erk.

[spoiler=Jaffar]Lugh:

HP: 88

Mgc: 58

Spd: 78

Luck: 55

Def: 30

Raigh:

HP: 93

Mgc: 40

Skl: 68

Spd: 65

Luck: 43

Def: 38

LOL AWFUL by comparison. Raigh especially.

[spoiler=Sue]HP=110

Str: 65

Spd: 85

Luck: 70

Better than she originally was, which is how she'll be if Lyn is Roy's/Lilina's mom.

[spoiler=Wolt][spoiler=Wil]HP: 105

Str: 70

Luck: 65

Res: 40

Not as good as Sain, but still amazing.

[spoiler=Lowen]HP: 120

Str: 50

Skl: 55

Spd: 60

Luck: 75

Def: 48

Res: 45

Meh... the stats he does better than the other dad's in are the ones Wolt doesn't care so much about, except Luck.

[spoiler=Sain]HP: 110

Str: 80

Skl: 60

Res: 30

The best one simply because DAT STR!

If Lyn mothers Roy or Lilina, then Sue defaults to the way she was in Vanilla.

EDIT II: And a set growth reminder:

Me too.

Also:[spoiler=Klein and Clarine]Klein:

HP:85

Str: 55

Skl:50

Spd:60

Luck: 50

Def: 35

Res: 48

Clarine:

HP: 80

Magic: 50

Skl: 40

Spd: 60

Luck:55

Def:40

Res:50

I made Louise Klein's dominant and Pent Clarine's simply to make them act more like their classes.

[spoiler=Fir]HP: 103

Str: 50

Skl: 63

Spd: 75

Luck: 55

Res:33

OMG BETTER THAN EVER.

Edited by Glaceon Mage

Which pairings do you want? The same ones I'm using, or something else? (I'm using Eliwood/Ninian, Lyn/Hector, Erk/Nino, and Sain/Rebecca).

EDIT:Here's a reminder on growths:

If Lyn mothers Roy or Lilina, then Sue defaults to the way she was in Vanilla.

EDIT II: And a set growth reminder:

I'll take yours so that I can help test yours as well~

Also Glaceon, I have HM unlocked with a imported save file, so I can test HM still. Just making sure you know~

Edited by N7 Average Azn (Rindisu)

it's running a bit slow :/

it was still playable most of the time, but if I get to some part that requires a bit more power, it'll probably become unbearable

Are you using DSfix? PC port is basically the console version if you don't have mods, which doesn't run that great in certain areas anyway.