Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Hi Letty! I'm thinking of friends too

Ahaha, its nice no? :'D

You don't say?

Albeit in a different fashion, I've been nostalgic as of late also. But as I am a gamer, you can guess what I've been nostalgic for.

Mmm yeah I get that, haven't had it happen for awhile but theres just something so wonderous about picking up an older game you haven't played in years at least

ASSERTIVE hooray

*PUSH*

we should talk more often/you should show up more often

how's life been and stuff

HOOOOORAY I sure am feeling boisterous despite my fall

YEAH man I should I should make it a goal to come out of my shell when I have freetime

Its been great

Solitude is fine when it's warranted.

I stay up to talk to people, or at least it's gotten to that point, so I try to nudge conversations along.

So I don't need much solitude right now!

Hmm, I see...

I feel a bit differently about that, but still, even being primarily a lone wolf, you could communicate with others..

Like tonight, for instance.

Gen I pokémon

Yup

Nah, I haven't really missed pokemon since I feel out of the loop at Gen 3.

HOOOOORAY I sure am feeling boisterous despite my fall

YEAH man I should I should make it a goal to come out of my shell when I have freetime

Its been great

GET KNOCKED DOWN GET RIGHT BACK UP YEAH

I'm glad we've made it enjoyable, it should make keeping to your goal that much EASIER

Hmm, I see...

I feel a bit differently about that, but still, even being primarily a lone wolf, you could communicate with others..

Like tonight, for instance.

Well, I'd wager if I hadn't stayed up this late we wouldn't have had a conversation like this for quite some time, if at all.

It's probably my favorite thing about this time.

Mmm yeah I get that, haven't had it happen for awhile but theres just something so wonderous about picking up an older game you haven't played in years at least

Heh, in some of my cases they aren't relegated to just games, I yearn for the impossible things as well, like returning to or having better times return...

Not that I find current times bad mind you, just after a moment becomes a memory... I feel like, that would be great if I could relive that...sometimes >_>

..or something to that effect...

Well, I'd wager if I hadn't stayed up this late we wouldn't have had a conversation like this for quite some time, if at all.

It's probably my favorite thing about this time.

Probably not so soon, but I know what you mean though, it's almost like talking to a different person... sometimes.

Well, that usually depends on the person, like they removed the "mask" so to speak.

Edited by Soledai

Heh bittersweet ^^;

Ohohoho, I understand that all too well @_@

I think knowing that this summer is rapidly coming to a close is making me all maudlin as well because reasons

GET KNOCKED DOWN GET RIGHT BACK UP YEAH

I'm glad we've made it enjoyable, it should make keeping to your goal that much EASIER

Oogh, that quote is familiar but I can't remember for the life of me

You know it, dood

Heh, in some of my cases they aren't relegated to just games, I yearn for the impossible things as well, like returning to or having better times return...

Not that I find current times bad mind you, just after a moment becomes a memory... I feel like, that would be great if I could relive that...sometimes >_>

..or something to that effect...

That makes sense too, I mean theres always room for even more experiences to enjoy, though its fleeting ;_; I'd like to relive some things, myself

Probably not so soon, but I know what you mean though, it's almost like talking to a different person... sometimes.

Well, that usually depends on the person, like they removed the "mask" so to speak.

That's a way better way of saying what I wanted to, yeah.

Time during the day feels like it's so valuable or something, so it's harder to just say hi and take off from there. People who stay up so late look like they're looking for the same conversations I am, or at least that's how I see it.

Oogh, that quote is familiar but I can't remember for the life of me

You know it, dood

If it's a quote then it was totally an accident I just kinda PARAPHRASED it or something on the spot woops

You could even say all the ~~activity~~ right now started with you posting!

That makes sense too, I mean theres always room for even more experiences to enjoy, though its fleeting ;_; I'd like to relive some things, myself

I'm glad I made sense, I was positive I worded that sloppily >_>

But let's back up a sec, you said you haven't had that feeling in a while... putting aside being at an FE forum, you game?

I'm confident this is how my brain registered that... *insert everything you said* moments later *wait, did that imply she games?* >_<

Edited by Soledai

If it's a quote then it was totally an accident I just kinda PARAPHRASED it or something on the spot woops

You could even say all the ~~activity~~ right now started with you posting!

Oh, lol-- I think I was thinking it was from P3(I think Aigis says something like it as a battle quote?) but it was defintely NOT phrased like that

H-heheheh, well GOLLY, horf.. Great, great

also night

I'm glad I made sense, I was positive I worded that sloppily >_>

But let's back up a sec, you said you haven't had that feeling in a while... putting aside being at an FE forum, you game?

I'm confident this is how my brain registered that... *insert everything you said* moments later *wait, did that imply she games?* >_<

No problem!

And I guess that depends what you'd consider "someone who games", my repertoire in played games isn't exactly huge and I also have the problem of putting off games for months.. And theres a boatload of titles I haven't played yet either because I haven't gotten around to it yet or I'm just not interested enough

Lol

Hi Frost

Edited by Eggplant

I had the most interesting flash back... I was very close to posting in this thread on February 1...

I wonder why I didn't...?

a sixth sense, probably

No problem!

And I guess that depends what you'd consider "someone who games", my repertoire in played games isn't exactly huge and I also have the problem of putting off games for months.. And theres a boatload of titles I haven't played yet either because I haven't gotten around to it yet or I'm just not interested enough

I'm glad, my speech can possiby get messy when I lack proper sleep.

I think my definition would be something akin to...a person who is genuinely into it and enjoys it. I can't say I'm one of those guys who'd say the larger your collection, the more official you are, though that can add merit to the claim, somewhat... But that was just a passing thought I had, don't sweat that too much.

Edited by Soledai