• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

I suppose... What should I change to?I'm doing this for J.

I'm switching back to Piko Utatane when this is done.

...Uh *ahem*

GAU GAU GAU GAU!! GAU!!

GAU IN VELDT... or something

I...I don't even know.... How much fucking sleep I got...it's like my entire terrible sleep schedule decided to bite me in the ass.Im going to come home from band camp,feel guilty about not starting that playlog I'm supposed to do with glac,and go back to sleep

♪ It's so sad for us, when we find our self giving away

It's a shame for us, when we find ourselves going to waste. ♪

@Loca: Ahh yeah, I know how that is. OTL Just do your best and not overwork yourself! If it gets to the point where you feel really tired getting home, sleep would be a better idea than the playlog so you can recover the lost amount of sleep.

@Sol: In school right now so too late! Besides, I got 6 hrs of sleep compare to that 20 min nap. But alrighty then uwu

@Sol: In school right now so too late! Besides, I got 6 hrs of sleep compare to that 20 min nap. But alrighty then uwu

How did you know I took a 20 min. nap? Well, have a good day today and take care.

Also Kitty, right now I'm watching Metal Gear Solid 2 "the movie"... so yeah.

Part of the nostalgia I've been feeling

so...playing the game

actually I don't remember which of the MGS games is supposedly more like a movie than a game, according to the jokes

huh

Also Kitty, right now I'm watching Metal Gear Solid 2 "the movie"... so yeah.

Part of the nostalgia I've been feeling

That sounds like...an experience. Also you should totally read this (I haven't but Nightmare recommended it so it has to be good right?).

http://www.deltaheadtranslation.com/MGS2/

@Sol: You told me on skype last night o vo);; Nighty night Sol, have a nice rest

...Odd, I didn't even nap until an hour ago... but I'm not sleeping yet, I still haven't feasted.

so...playing the game

actually I don't remember which of the MGS games is supposedly more like a movie than a game, according to the jokes

huh

it was probably 4

GOING WITH MY GUTREAD

Yeah 4 is more like a movie than the others.

But yeah, these are some pretty good games that I would easily recommend to anyone who doesn't mind espionage action games.

That sounds like...an experience. Also you should totally read this (I haven't but Nightmare recommended it so it has to be good right?).

http://www.deltaheadtranslation.com/MGS2/

Oh, that looks extensive, I may check it out sometime.

@Sol: Huh..well I was referring to when your cousin woke up after you dozed off. -shrugs-

Oh yeah, I did mention something like that. I forgot about that, my apologies. >_<

I would totally play the Metal Gear games if I had the opportunity though (I mean I played the first game briefly when I had my PS2 but I really SUCKED at it).