Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

wait are you good at math? Im jealous.

He likes our class cause we're productive, lively and enjoy his class. Pretty small class too, only 20 people.

I am decent at it, but I am not a prodigy like my other cousins since it's not my forte. Though I had to ask Bal to help me quite a few times on the math portions of the act prep homework we had the last couple of weeks crai

Maybe you could add colors to it? >.>

I could use a colored one if you prefer that -shrugs- I don't mind either way.

Edited by Koneko

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Either way, the dracoshield and the robe should have been enough, even on HM

Oh well, too late for that.

Jill is probably one of my best units anyway. She, Nolan, and Edward were the only characters I got promoted by the end of Part 1.

Though i would have liked it if she had a bit more speed.

It does, but Zihark is better as a unit, IMO...

I didn't feel like using Zihark because I was already using Edward. I don't like using multiple of the same type of unit.

He likes our class cause we're productive, lively and enjoy his class. Pretty small class too, only 20 people.

I am decent at it, but I am not a prodigy like my other cousins since it's not my forte. Though I had to ask Bal to help me quite a few times on the math portions of the act prep homework we had the last couple of weeks crai

Kim is good at maths?

I once had a middle school English class of twelve... And I went to a huge middle school.

I wouldn't call myself a fan of pop but when I'm exposed to music often enough I start to warm up to it, and Integrity listens to a looooooooooot of k-pop, so...

Maybe someday I can call myself a fan~

Edited by Freohr Datia

I didn't feel like using Zihark because I was already using Edward. I don't like using multiple of the same type of unit.

See, I do that a lot. My first playthrough of FE9 had me using every Sage not named Tormod.

To each his own, so long as it's Earth, it helps.

I never finished that playthrough b/c my memory card got corrupted, sadly.

Edited by Espeon Shaman

I could use a colored one if you prefer that -shrugs- I don't mind either way.

Insont think I've ever been in a math class with people I didn't want to strangle after a week.Except for like,2 people.ALL OF MY FRIENDS ARE GOOD AT MATH AND IT MAKES ME FEEL DUMB

See, I do that a lot. My first playthrough of FE9 had me using every Sage not named Tormod.

To each his own, so long as it's Earth, it helps.

I like having a varied team

except in my last FE3 run, where I used every Peg/Dracoknight in book 1 because reasons

Also he was not reliably dodging even with and A support with Nolan. So IDK. :/

Kim is good at maths?

I think so yes. Might be better than me haha

I once had a middle school English class of twelve... And I went to a huge middle school.

Last semester I had a class with 7 people in it lol

My smallest class had 4 people in it. It was for an elective, and we were the nerds who chose science.

Though we got to make things explode and everything so it was pretty fun.

Insont think I've ever been in a math class with people I didn't want to strangle after a week.Except for like,2 people.ALL OF MY FRIENDS ARE GOOD AT MATH AND IT MAKES ME FEEL DUMB

It's okay that's how I feel around my family 99% of the time! I can relate. What really helps is getting supplement lessons from others and teachers. I think that's what helped me get better in math. That and practicing every day helps too.

I like having a varied team

except in my last FE3 run, where I used every Peg/Dracoknight in book 1 because reasons

Also he was not reliably dodging even with and A support with Nolan. So IDK. :/

Let's see...

20/20/20 Eddie has 40 Spd, 30 Luck.

+22.5 support bonus with an A Earth.

Most optimal conditions (besides leadership because idk how that works)

Avoid = (40 x 2) + 30 + 10 + 22.5 + 10 + 5

Edited by Espeon Shaman

Let's see...

20/20/20 Eddie has 40 Spd, 30 Luck.

+22.5 support bonus with an A Earth.

Most optimal conditions

Avoid = (40 x 2) + 30 + 10 + 22.5 + 10 + 5

Well, this was the end of Part 1 so he was definitely NOT 20/20/20

more like 20/1

(actually 19/1 IIRC. I think I promoted him at 19 because he had already capped speed and was close to capping some others)

Well, this was the end of Part 1 so he was definitely NOT 20/20/20

more like 20/1

(actually 19/1 IIRC. I think I promoted him at 19 because he had already capped speed and was close to capping some others)

20/1 Eddie has 21 Spd 16 Luck.