• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Hibye~!

Just wanna say that no, I'm not dead, just very busy and very tired this past week. Hopefully I'll be back to being a regular once things calm down here....

P.S.: LUUUX!!! I JUST GOT CAUGHT UP ON XENOBLADE AND I'M SOOOOO HYPED FOR MORE! SHIT JUST GOT REAL! 8D

Hibye~!

Just wanna say that no, I'm not dead, just very busy and very tired this past week. Hopefully I'll be back to being a regular once things calm down here....

P.S.: LUUUX!!! I JUST GOT CAUGHT UP ON XENOBLADE AND I'M SOOOOO HYPED FOR MORE! SHIT JUST GOT REAL! 8D

Hibye

Hibye~!

Hibye.

Hibye~!

Byehi~!

HUEHUEHUE

but when will you catch up on FE3

What's wrong with fail Res when by the time Res becomes super important (part 4) your avoid is through the roof.

But the wisps easily 2-3Hko him and have good accuracy of 75-90. The wind ones with 90 acc especially will kill him. Never any good against part F-4 and 5.

[spoiler=NO MUSCLES]wLytjji.png

Hee hee...

That's part of it

Eh, I just like some of the features/little things that FE3 had that FE12 didn't. Like the star shards/sphere boosting growths and not stats, dismounting, broken weapons staying in your inventory, and Feena being able to use rapiers.

Neither game is perfect, but I just personally prefer FE3.

Also, FE3 Book 1 > Shadow Dragon > FE1

^
It irked me because of that. -.-
Even so, FE11/12 have better caps that they will never reach since because of that and that stat ups are limited. Plus FE3 is alot more historical.
Edited by Bimbo

Hibye~!

nooooo

have fun