Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

Don't know.

Honestly don't care.

Really, I was watching a news report about John Lennon with my family earlier, and asked who John Lennon was.

They just looked at me.

You don't know who John Lennon is

I don't even know what to say

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

I se-

Apparently you're not that sorry

We're just talking about one half of one of the greatest song-writing duos. Even if one doesn't like rock music, you should know at least know the members of the Beatles, especially Lennon and McCartney.

I'm sorry for being clueless...

Just... Memorizing celebrities isn't my thing if they aren't long dead.

people have no taste

The game might be better

gg

I actually agree with most of this guy's review...

Could be

They apparently started at 7:30 and it's not even a house, just a shed!

I feel bad for not remembering one of the greatest guys on the planet. That and someone who made a big impact in the 1960s-70s. OTL

I don't have the words to explain it >:

That is probably the better choice at this point ;v;''

I'm doing okay;I freaked out when I woke up because I thought I missed my shift for the car wash I have to be at for the band,and then realized I had an hour and half left until then.I also realized that I need to finish Great expectations in a week.Bleh.But otherwise,pretty good.How are you?

I am doing alright I suppose! But wow, a car wash. Is it fundraising for Disneyland?

I actually agree with most of this guy's review...

Could be

They apparently started at 7:30 and it's not even a house, just a shed!

i saw some written reviews, the light novel and the game is actually better than the anime for plot and character reasons

let's all give lux a hug

I feel bad for not remembering one of the greatest guys on the planet. That and someone who made a big impact in the 1960s-70s. OTL

That is probably the better choice at this point ;v;''

I am doing alright I suppose! But wow, a car wash. Is it fundraising for Disneyland?

I believe so,either that or equipment;or the props we're goin to have,like an ice castle prop.

yeyy problems were solved!

I am all over the place so I don't have a definite answer. I suppose I am alright atm.

you're always all over the place!

I dunno what to say, I hope your life STABILIZES or something?

Since it doesn't sound like bad stuff just stuff stuff

I believe so,either that or equipment;or the props we're goin to have,like an ice castle prop.

Ohh yeah, for the Carol of the Bells theme. Well! I hope you guys earn a bunch of money then.

you're always all over the place!

I dunno what to say, I hope your life STABILIZES or something?

Since it doesn't sound like bad stuff just stuff stuff

I'm sorry friend

But yeah, thanks!

I've talked to that one person that shall not be named I am really hoping you know who I am referring to about the issues and things are almost back to normal.

THE HYPE

Edited by Koneko

i saw some written reviews, the light novel and the game is actually better than the anime for plot and character reasons

let's all give lux a hug

Plot and characters are his main gripes with the show so...

The Beatles are the definition of overrated

While their music itself might be considered 'overrated', their contribution to music wasn't. I took a class on rock last semester and The Beatles are one of the most diverse group in terms of the number of genre they touched (psychedelia, hard rock, folk rock, baroque pop, blues rock, merseybeat, roots rock).

I'm sorry friend

But yeah, thanks!

I've talked to that one person that shall not be named I am really hoping you know who I am referring to about the issues and things are almost back to normal.

If you feel sorry then I should feel sorry :I

Yes I definitely know who and will totally keep my mouth shut

In other news I get to buy my fancy clothes next week

Summer where did you go ;_;

Oh god.

I'm in a Skype call with some of my friends who have Xbox Ones. They started ranting about how Xbox One is better and how it's as powerful as a £1200 PC.

Tell them they're as powerful as a £1200 PC

Oh god.

I'm in a Skype call with some of my friends who have Xbox Ones. They started ranting about how Xbox One is better and how it's as powerful as a £1200 PC.

i don't think that's true even if we're talking about a prebuilt pc

While their music itself might be considered 'overrated', their contribution to music wasn't. I took a class on rock last semester and The Beatles are one of the most diverse group in terms of the number of genre they touched (psychedelia, hard rock, folk rock, baroque pop, blues rock, merseybeat, roots rock).

people never talk about their influence tho

and let's face it a lot of people talk about how great they are without even listening to 2 of their songs at this point

Edited by UIir