• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Let it Go is a great song so I'm not surprised that it brought the movie so much attention. Heck, I wanted to watch Frozen because I was wondering why Elsa was on that snowy mountain, letting go of something.

That pun

Shhh long posts are fine. It's nice to see you done a lot today!

How much money did you earn for the car wash btw? o:

Ohh so it wasn't that type of metal. alrighty then, might take a listen later.

Everyone sold at least 4 for 5 bucks and there are 70 of us so 1400 $ total;I also learned that like most of the band is nerdy to some degree so that's great and everyone is really nice and band is awesome even if it is hard

Let it Go is a great song so I'm not surprised that it brought the movie so much attention. Heck, I wanted to watch Frozen because I was wondering why Elsa was on that snowy mountain, letting go of something.

Oh. I'll drop by Skype.

Forgive me if I'm slow to respond. I'm playing HM at the moment ^.^;

It really depends on whom you're around. My school, in general, was pretty indifferent or ignorant about anime/manga.

Well... I find it funny because months after I went back to my normal hair colour other girls started to dye their hair bright red and everybody was fine with that >:C

Sigh.

Well its not too late to go for that Eliwood colour :3

...Or can you not have wacky colours still? ;~;

Unless GF/Nintendo released a patch with more colors that I did not hear of, no.

Everyone sold at least 4 for 5 bucks and there are 70 of us so 1400 $ total;I also learned that like most of the band is nerdy to some degree so that's great and everyone is really nice and band is awesome even if it is hard

Wow you guys made more than my cousin's car wash for Science Olympiad. They only made..600-700 iirc.

But that is good to know! More bonds, more friendships, more memories o wo)/

Wow you guys made more than my cousin's car wash for Science Olympiad. They only made..600-700 iirc.

But that is good to know! More bonds, more friendships, more memories o wo)/

You make it sound so adorable and innocent

But I have memories of finding a used condom on the field and being afraid of stepping on it

Edited by Livin La Vida Loca

But I have memories of finding a used condom on the field and being afraid of stepping on it

That'll etch into your memory forever

E

It feels like it's been ages since we last spoke. How are you?

lol

there's a super cool park here in my city that everyone goes have fun, and it's pretty great.

Until 10PM

Seriously, the grass of the park is full of used condoms. I'd never let a child alone there. Imagine if they picked one of them >_>

You can imagine what happens in the park late at night

Edited by NOBODY

Is that a good thing or a bad thing

Though..wow. That sounds pretty disturbing/disgusting. Thank god I never seen one o7

lol

there's a super cool park here in my city that everyone goes have fun, and it's pretty great.

Until 10PM

Seriously, the grass of the park is full of used condoms. I'd never let a child alone there. Imagine if they picked one of them >_>

You can imagine what happens in the park late at night

Is there a rich and distinct... let's call it "aroma" in the air?

Is that a good thing or a bad thing

Though..wow. That sounds pretty disturbing/disgusting. Thank god I never seen one o7

You've never seen one before? Not even in, say, sex ed classes? Not sure if you even have them

Is there a rich and distinct... let's call it "aroma" in the air?

lol no.

I mean, there are many, but not THAT many, and they're most in hidden places, rather than on all the grass.

I wish people would have the decency to at least throw them away in trash cans, though.

Edited by NOBODY

lol no.

I mean, there are many, but not THAT many, and they're most in hidden places, rather than on all the grass.

I wish people would have the decency to at least throw them away in trash cans, though.

Yeah, I agree with you there. I've seen far too many on roads, fields, etc on my outings with friends and family