• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Maybe if glaceon had a not terrible ability...uh ...

FLASH FIRE

MAKES PERFECT SENSE

My dream Glaceon moveset:

~Quiver Dance

~Ice Beam

~Earth Power

~Air Slash (would be Oblivion Wing but that's Yveltal only)

The ground type is near perfect cover for a pure Ice Types' weaknesses. Air Slash solves it's last problem with ease.

As for ability... Water Absorb? Idk.

My dream Glaceon moveset:

~Quiver Dance

~Ice Beam

~Earth Power

~Air Slash (would be Oblivion Wing but that's Yveltal only)

The ground type is near perfect cover for a pure Ice Types' weaknesses. Air Slash solves it's last problem with ease.

As for ability... Water Absorb? Idk.

*smiles and goes back to sleep*

Zzzz...=zzzzzz

I can’t wait to come out, but i need to talk to my therapist first. I feel like i won’t be able to get anything done until i do it, though. All i’m thinking about lately is how happy i am that I fully accept myself now. It’s so good that I’m 100% okay with the fact that i am gay now. It just makes me feel extremely happy, or might I even say gay haha. The media normalizing homosexuality that I’ve been watching lately really helped me, truly. It really made me feel for sure that there’s absolutely nothing wrong with it, and if someone isn’t accepting of me, they’re the one at fault, not me. Homophobes have no power over me, I just want to be happy. I try to pretend this isn’t true, but I was really afraid of people’s judgement, and that’s why i’m so stiff, timid and without a personality. I feel like i’d have been way happier if I never cared about being perceived as a nerd, and also being more accepting of my own gayness. I wish I could have came out when i still had more friends, it would have been cool. I truly can’t stop thinking about the fact that I’m gay, that I’m happy and proud that I’m gay, that there will be people who will accept me being gay, and whoever doesn’t can go to hell. I won’t stay quiet while listening to homophobic jokes and teasing that people throw at each other, I’ll speak up and say that I’m gay and there’s nothing wrong with it. I spent my entire life not understand what pride was (not only gay pride, any pride), but I feel so prideful about being gay right now. It’s such a good feeling. It feels like my life can only get happier. I feel like after I come out I will become truly happy for the first time in my entire life. It will be amazing not having to hide something about me anymore. Not having to deal with people asking me why I don’t have a girlfriend and just answering with “because I like guys”. 

I know it won’t be always easy, but I truly feel like I will be a way happier person after I do it. Hiding being gay from the world really is a heavy feeling. It really brings me down. After coming out to my therapist, I truly got better (not immediately, that eas a terrible day, but after). Coming out to the internet was even better, and was what got me on my “gay high”. I want to live my life.

i hope that idiot doesn’t win the election, and I will make sure that everyone in my family who’s voting for him knows how worse they will make my life by doing it. That if he wins I might never forgive them. I must say that being out during the presidential election will be an unique experience, and one that will build up my character.

Edited by Nobody

Nightmare fuel

Also, Knee's avatar is really disturbing. I will call him twisted knee while he has it

50 posts in a row is insane. WTF Euk

i should go back to sleep

It was 60, but yeah.