• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Theyre pretty swell,especially the guy on tenor

You can always tell how much someone cares about music based on how they look when they play

Like those frat guys that learn the guitar because they think it'll make women find them sensitive and artistic when all that really matters to them is whether or not BABY GOT BACK

"MY ANACONDA DONT

MY ANACONDA DONT

MY ANACONDA DONT WANT NONE UNLESS YOU GOT BUNS HUN"

-Hamilton High West Hornet Marching Band 2014

Sorry,I got distracted by the wondrous idiocy that is band

That's essentially why my friend started to play guitar LOL Though he's gotten the ladies' attention so I suppose it is working somehow.

I do have to admit though, they sound hilarious to be around.

Took me awhile to track down a blog-post from my viola friend, but it should have been:

Jan. 21th: Depart USA for Beijing

Jan. 22st: Arrive in Beijing, hit the hotel

Jan. 23rd: Visit Tain An MEn Square & Forbidden City

Jan. 24th: Perform at Ju Yong Pass of the Great Wall

Jan. 25th: Visit Temple of Heaven, Cloisonne Factory, Yonghe Palace, enjoy Chinese NEW YEAR!

Jan. 26th: (Hangover) Travel to Shanhaiguan, more Great Wall, perform at Shanhaiguan.

Jan. 27th: Travel to Shijiazhuang. Free Time.

Jan. 28th: Home visits. Local sight seeing. Perform.

Jan. 29th: Travel to Tianjin. City Tour. Perform at Tianjin Conservatory of Music.

Jan. 30th: Fly from Beijing to Xian. Visit the Gate of the Ancient City Wall. Eat at Dumpling Fest!

Jan. 31st: Visit the Terra-cotta Warriors & Horses Museum.

Feb. 1st: Visit the Tablet museum and Xian Jade Factory.

Feb. 2nd: Visit the Big Wild Goose Pagoda and the Phoenix Embroidery factory. Fly to Guilin.

Feb. 3rd: Li River Cruise to Yangshuo. Free Time.

Feb. 4th: Explore! Visit Reed Flute Cave & Elephant Trunk Hill. Fly back to Beijing.

Feb. 5th: Beijing City Tour. Concert.

Feb. 6th: Depart Beijing for USA.

The hangover part made me laugh too much. That sounds like a bunch of fun though ;___; now if only we could do that at school

The hangover part made me laugh too much. That sounds like a bunch of fun though ;___; now if only we could do that at school

I wouldn't expect and international tour until college, Kitty.

Also, I completely missed that little editorial comment he'd added in there, that is hilarious.

That's essentially why my friend started to play guitar LOL Though he's gotten the ladies' attention so I suppose it is working somehow.

I do have to admit though, they sound hilarious to be around.

I started trying to learn guitar last year,but it was a rough time for me,so I haven't picked it up in a while;I intend to start again soon though;I'm no quitter,so I'll definitely get to it soon enough.

They're swell,even if we are competitive,everyone is more or less friends.

I wouldn't expect and international tour until college, Kitty.

Also, I completely missed that little editorial comment he'd added in there, that is hilarious.

They do have international tours at my school though. Just this summer, the choral dance magnet at my school did an international tour around Europe to sing perform.

For my journalism magnet, there's a lot of places we could go to (United Kingdom, China, etc.) but no one has that type of money at hand so easily so they're usually canceled.

Though that hangover part...that does make me wonder how much drinking was involved lol

I started trying to learn guitar last year,but it was a rough time for me,so I haven't picked it up in a while;I intend to start again soon though;I'm no quitter,so I'll definitely get to it soon enough.

They're swell,even if we are competitive,everyone is more or less friends.

Ahh same here. Though for me, I might have to get a left-handed guitar to make playing easier for me. I wish you the best of luck in mastering another instrument!

That reminds me of my magnet though. We're willing to backstab each other so we can win for ourselves, but in the end get all sappy and hug/cry/etc

Edited by Koneko

Ahh same here. Though for me, I might have to get a left-handed guitar to make playing easier for me. I wish you the best of luck in mastering another instrument!

That reminds me of my magnet though. We're willing to backstab each other so we can win for ourselves, but in the end get all sappy and hug/cry/etc

Youre left handed?

Backstabbing?I wouldn't say that;we just strive to be better than each other,not sabotage each other.